Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Wifes 1st gangbang
Old 05-21-2012, 10:13 PM

Default Wifes 1st gangbang

My wife and I were on vacation and one night while in our Hotel room I was surfing the net and looking for a swinger club that I could convince her to try , I found a Interracial Club so I decided to put the idea out there but she Immediately shot the idea down, she said this vacation is about us. It took years for me to get her to consider playing with another guy then years to get her to actually do it .
So the following night we were out getting d***k and having a great time and she decided she wanted a little nose candy (makes her so horny) so we got back to our room and we were partying and she said fuck it lets go check out that club . We got there it was 1 am , the guy at the front door told us most of the couples had left cause the party started at 7 but we were more then welcome to come in for a drink .
While at the bar 2 black men came over and introduced themselves to us , Jay and Will . Jay was Tall and thin Will was average height and a little stocky. I decided to excuse myself to the bathroom to allow them to get more comfortable , on my way back out of the bathroom I see her being lead into a private room and Jay says to be " Dont worry you can have her back as soon as we are done " I tried calling out to my wife but she ignored me , I tried getting into the room but the bouncer told me that was a private room. So I went back to the bar and had a drink , my cock was pounding with excitement thinking of what they were doing with her as time past I notice more and more black men were entering the room and none of them were leaving . I approached the bouncer and told him Im going in no matter what to check on my wife , he stepped aside . When I walked in I almost passed out , my gorgeous wife was spread wide being fucked by Will while Jay with his 9' was sitting on her face balls in her mouth rubbing his cock against her face , both her hands were holding a cock . She was covered in cum 2 other guys were standing there waiting for a turn , Jay looked at me and said she asked for this so I called a few of my boys , I walked over to her to ask her if she was ok but it was like she could not be bothered , as Will pulled out after cumming inside her pussy all I could notice was her red her pussy was and notice how much cum was on her thighs . The next guy turned her around and started fucking her in her ass , my mouth dropped my wife would never try anal and her she was begging for more . I later found out that Jay fucked her in the ass as soon as they got into the room , she said she cried at first but then she really enjoyed it , so after 4 hours of them using my wife they were all thru with her , There was cum every where , in her hair on her face, chest , thighs and feet. The site of her at that moment turned me on like never before , I immediately took off my pants and was about to fuck her when the bouncer tapped me on my shoulder and told me " Sorry white boys cant fuck in here" The cab ride back to our hotel room was the longest 30 minutes of my life and to make matter worse when we got back to our room my wife passed out she was so tired from the fucking they gave her she didnt have anything left for me , so I layed by her gorgeous size 8 feet and kissed them while I jerked off , The smell of BBC cum was on her for days no matter how many showers she took . I love my wife

cuckold
Old 10-09-2012, 04:51 AM

Thumbs up cuckold

lucky you and her

Old 10-20-2012, 04:21 PM

that's a great story... was that the wildest thing your wife has done? how does she remember the night? does she want to do it again?

Gangbangs are good
Old 01-31-2013, 09:02 PM

Default Gangbangs are good

As we moved into the submissive style which lead to a cuckold style I knew gangbangs would come. When we went to parties, or clubs, we got to the point as now I am the designated driver, LOL. At first we would hook up with a guy and go party somewhere, it eventually got to the point I just watched. She knew I was bi and from time to time she would have me suck the guy with her. As things esculated she would actually hustle two guys to party with us !! It was very hot watching her ! We went to a large city for a weekend and went to its less desireable area for a hotel, by her request. In our room she smoked a big joint and was really gettin hot ! She got a bottle out of her purse and took two pills, she called them motivation pills.. after about 30 minutes she was totally buzzed, she then said we were going somewhere special, one of her male friends had told her about it. She redid her makeup to the total whore look and put on a very short skirt and very revealing blouse, her 38 ds were very exposed. My dick was hard just looking at her. I then took her to a truck stop that had a bar, it was about midnight and the place was crowded. When we went in we had to pay a cover for the band so as i did she kinda walked in and even though crowed and loud she had men looking, even men with other women!
We went up to the bar and she got a lot of attention she looked at me and said go take a piss while i get a drink. that turned several heads, and then i left. When I came back she was talking to thiese two guys I spoke and she said this is my husband, they said really, she actually he just my driver and they all laughed, my dick got hard from that !
The band was really good, all hard rock, they started playing some ZZ Top and she started dancing right there at the bar, very seductive,one of the guys just took her by the arm and lead her to the dance floor, it was not long she was grinding on his leg, he was all over her, everyone was looking ! When the next song started one of the other guys went out and took over she did the same to him ! When they came off the floor she went to the rest room and came back and had taken her bra off, her nipples really stood out !
I went to the rest room and when I came back they all were gone , I had to look for them, they were in the back shooting pool , only one table. One of the guys had rolled a joint and she was smoking it alone. She was showing a whole lot of skin, shirt riding up tits trying to fall out when she shot pool. It did not take long they were all touching her she was getting so worked up ! She told me to go get a room so we could party, so I did , when I came back me, her and 5 guys headed over to the room. she sent me to get her some jack daniels and one of theguys took the key. when i got to the room she was dancing with them and for them. One of theguys said you got some hot pussy here my friend, she said he does not have hot pussy anywhere, and laughed, so did they, my dick got hard again !
I went to the bathroom to mix her a drink and when I came out she was on her knees sucking one of the guys, i said here is you drink she pushed me away and flipped me off, my cock was throbbing, I knew then I was a cuck !! As things progressed she was sucking or fucking all of them, she sucked off three of them and they left, the other two stayed.
I sat in a chair and watched them fuck her as one guy cummed the othrr one was hesitant
to take his place. She said wait a minute and told me to clean her up, the guy that had just cummed lay next to her as i sucked out her pussy clean,one huge load, he then went to the shower. the othr guy then fucked her but shot his load very quick. she ordered me to clean her out again and I did, it was worth the wait to hear her moan when I sucked her clean from the two guys ! Being a cuck is good for me. a lot of guys will have issue but for me it is easy because I have sucked dick for so many years !
Now over the years we have progressed to the point to where she will go out on her own and when she comes home she has me suck her off and she will be telling me I will never know whose cum I am eating ! she teases me by also saying I will not know who, what race, how many or how old they were !

Old 08-22-2014, 05:29 AM

i would love to have a wife like that

Old 11-21-2014, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by twoforyou10 View Post
My wife and I were on vacation and one night while in our Hotel room I was surfing the net and looking for a swinger club that I could convince her to try , I found a Interracial Club so I decided to put the idea out there but she Immediately shot the idea down, she said this vacation is about us. It took years for me to get her to consider playing with another guy then years to get her to actually do it .
So the following night we were out getting d***k and having a great time and she decided she wanted a little nose candy (makes her so horny) so we got back to our room and we were partying and she said fuck it lets go check out that club . We got there it was 1 am , the guy at the front door told us most of the couples had left cause the party started at 7 but we were more then welcome to come in for a drink .
While at the bar 2 black men came over and introduced themselves to us , Jay and Will . Jay was Tall and thin Will was average height and a little stocky. I decided to excuse myself to the bathroom to allow them to get more comfortable , on my way back out of the bathroom I see her being lead into a private room and Jay says to be " Dont worry you can have her back as soon as we are done " I tried calling out to my wife but she ignored me , I tried getting into the room but the bouncer told me that was a private room. So I went back to the bar and had a drink , my cock was pounding with excitement thinking of what they were doing with her as time past I notice more and more black men were entering the room and none of them were leaving . I approached the bouncer and told him Im going in no matter what to check on my wife , he stepped aside . When I walked in I almost passed out , my gorgeous wife was spread wide being fucked by Will while Jay with his 9' was sitting on her face balls in her mouth rubbing his cock against her face , both her hands were holding a cock . She was covered in cum 2 other guys were standing there waiting for a turn , Jay looked at me and said she asked for this so I called a few of my boys , I walked over to her to ask her if she was ok but it was like she could not be bothered , as Will pulled out after cumming inside her pussy all I could notice was her red her pussy was and notice how much cum was on her thighs . The next guy turned her around and started fucking her in her ass , my mouth dropped my wife would never try anal and her she was begging for more . I later found out that Jay fucked her in the ass as soon as they got into the room , she said she cried at first but then she really enjoyed it , so after 4 hours of them using my wife they were all thru with her , There was cum every where , in her hair on her face, chest , thighs and feet. The site of her at that moment turned me on like never before , I immediately took off my pants and was about to fuck her when the bouncer tapped me on my shoulder and told me " Sorry white boys cant fuck in here" The cab ride back to our hotel room was the longest 30 minutes of my life and to make matter worse when we got back to our room my wife passed out she was so tired from the fucking they gave her she didnt have anything left for me , so I layed by her gorgeous size 8 feet and kissed them while I jerked off , The smell of BBC cum was on her for days no matter how many showers she took . I love my wife
Yeah mate, there's nothing that can prepare you for that first time, but whether it was planned or not, it remains HOT HOT HOT

Lucky hubby
Old 08-08-2015, 02:32 AM

Default Lucky hubby

Have always wanted this to happen. I'm sure she was hooked on BBC from that point on.

Last edited by stevn69; 08-12-2015 at 02:06 PM..

Old 08-08-2015, 08:21 PM

I would love to see my wife gangbanged!! But sadly she always says no. Finally got her up to talking to other guys , hopefully soon get her to setup a fuck date with 1 of them. She always says she feels like she is breaking her vows with me..

It's up to you then
Old 08-12-2015, 07:05 PM

Default It's up to you then

Quote:
Originally Posted by meandsassy1127 View Post
I would love to see my wife gangbanged!! But sadly she always says no. Finally got her up to talking to other guys , hopefully soon get her to setup a fuck date with 1 of them. She always says she feels like she is breaking her vows with me..
You need to make her feel more confident about your marriage . Keep up the chatting with the other guys. Then by coincidence, run into them at the beach, bar or restaurant. Get a few drinks in her then see what she does.

Old 12-18-2016, 04:46 PM

Ah so hot....Annbirgit my wife says she couldn't do that but she enjoyed reading the stoty with me

Tags
anal, bbc, cuckold 1st time, feet, gangbang