Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Camping, tied up and left for anyone's use
Old 04-05-2010, 05:16 PM

Default Camping, tied up and left for anyone's use

I went camping a few years back with hubby and some friends. We were in a semi-remote site but the cam ground was full and a hiking trail was not too far from our site. We were drinking all day and the sun was starting to fall. We had a nice fire going and hubby and the others decided to go hiking for a bit prior to night fall.

I copped an attitude and didn't want to go. Hubby said fine, don't want to go then I am going to strip you down and tie you up to the picnic table for anyone to use as they walk by. He stipped me of my shorts and tank top, I didn't have a bra on and he peeled my thong down...it was already wet. He laid me on my back and tied my ankles so that I was spread eagle with my wet glistening pussy for all to see on the hiking trail. He then tied my wrists down to the table as well. He stuffed my thong in my mouth so I could taste my juices and put my shorts over my head so I couldn't see anything. He then told me he was writing a note that he set beside me saying "Free pussy!" Off they all went...

After what seemed like an eternity I could hear voices, I told myself it was hubby and gang. The voices were getting closer and I soon realized it was not my gang. They read the sign outloud and asked if it was true, I nodded. They said that I must be excited because I was sitting in a puddle of juices. I was able to make out 4 different voices. The first cock to enter me was tiny...it was barely worth the effort. The second cock to enter me was slightly larger than hubby's and felt good. The third cock to enter me was nice and thick but not too long, he lasted for a long time though. The last cock to enter me must have been 10" and was very thick! All 4 guys emptied their cum in me and left me tied.

A short while later I could hear hubby's voice in the woods along with our friends. As they came up and found me used they dove right in. Hubby's buddy didn't waste any time sticking his hard cock into my cum filled pussy and quickly added another load. Hubby then stuck his tiny cock in me...I couldn't even feel it. He added another load in seconds and then crawled between my legs to lick me clean. By the time he was done there was apparently an audience of about 20 people looking on from the trail. I was hot as hell and mortified at the same time...

Hope you all enjoyed my story...please tell me if you did.

Kisses

Last edited by hangten; 04-05-2010 at 07:27 PM..

i luv ur story
Old 04-05-2010, 06:44 PM

Default i luv ur story

i would have luved to see u tied up spread open for all . u probably would nt have felt to much with my lil dick & not to much cumm cause i jack off soooo many times a day there isnt much. but im sorry i would have hung around to suck everyone hard & clean & would have licked u clean also

Old 04-16-2010, 05:06 PM

Thanks for sharing your story, I had fun reading it! Camping with naughty couples can be so much fun.
Rafael

Yes
Old 06-18-2010, 04:00 AM

Default Yes

Love your story & that's hot! I would like to do that to my innocet BBW wife. Wow!

make her walk the street
Old 06-21-2010, 07:21 PM

Default make her walk the street

What turns my wife on is getting dressed up real hot to meet her bf in a black bar. After fooling around with her for a while he will have her just hang outside the bar, walking in her six inch heels back and forth, and seeing who stops to pick her up. Some thugs drove by and went crazy for her and eventually they talked her into getting into the car with them, at which point she was immediately stripped and put on her knees. She loved getting called a whore as she sucked the dicks of these 19 yr old thugs. Eventually they dropped her off a few blocks from the bar and filmed her walking back. Very hot and she loved every minute of it. She loves her bf pimping her out.

Old 08-16-2010, 01:31 AM

VERY fucking hot - love the story thaks for sharing it with us I would like to hear more

Old 09-17-2010, 06:53 PM

luck girl my wife wants that to happen to her so bad she wants to be raped.

Old 10-14-2010, 07:42 PM

My wife's bull also has recently started pimping her out to his buddies, bringing them along to our house so she can service them all at the same time. He has me video tape the gangbang action. It is so hot to see my petite wife having black cocks in all her holes at the same time and hearing them talking all nasty to her. Of course my favorite thing is to clean her and them up after they are all done. For the first time they also gangbanged me and had my wife video my being used by all these black studs and it made her so horny for the bulls and she was so hot and crazy for them that now they are always going to start off with me getting used first before moving on to her.