Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My Wife's First BBC
Old 08-13-2018, 08:31 PM

Default My Wife's First BBC

Hi,

We are middle eastern married couple for like 3 years. No kids.

Once, I had a business trip to Dubai. I asked my wife if she wants to come and she agreed.

The third day I came a little bit earlier (like 2 hours) than usual. I went to the room and didn't find her. I thought she is somewhere in the spa or lounge.

I went to the bar to have a drink and saw her talking to a Saudi black man. He was looking nice and muscler. By the way she likes such body very much.

When she saw me she got shocked. Then she introduced me to the guy. She was kind of confused as if she is trying to hide something. I had a quick drink with them and went with my wife to the room.

Until now, everything was OK.

Then we went out for shopping and dinner and around 11 pm we came back to the hotel. We had sex and everything was normal except that she was horny more than usual.

next day we woke up in the morning and had our breakfast and I went out for meetings. She asked me when I will be back and I told her around 6.

When I came back, I went to the room and took a quick shower. My wife was in the room. I was flirting with her then I fucked her. I noticed she was very smooth down there. She usually shave once in a week. So that was weird to me. Also I noticed like if she had sex in less than few hours. Also she was wet.

I didn't say anything and thought maybe I'm mistaken.

when we went back to Saudi Arabia, I noticed she uses her phone more than usual.

Once she was taking a shower, I opened her phone. Nothing unusual!

I opened WhatsApp, it was normal. I noticed there is one archived massage. When I opened it, it was with the black guy we met in Dubai. Then I realized everything. The next day when she asked about the time I will be back, she was on his dick.

Few days then I opened the subject. She confessed and told me everything. She went to the bar and saw him alone. She sat next to him and he offered a drink then they start chatting. She liked the guy and wanted to have sex with him. Then next day it happened at his room.

This is when my wife had her first BBC

Old 09-17-2018, 08:18 PM

I hope it was her first of many times with a BBC !