Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Another true story of my horny wife
Old 08-21-2018, 04:52 PM

Default Another true story of my horny wife

Back in the early spring of 2018, our bull / my wife Mandy's 2nd husband Barry was living with us for awhile. We all knew it was only going to be temporary, so, it was fine. He needed a place to stay until he got his new apartment, my wife Mandy was all for helping him out and for me, it was a cuckold husbands dream come true. We've known Barry for 2 years, so, when he was living with us, we were like one big happy family. We all worked during the weekdays, so, most of the time there was no one home anyway.

When it came to sex, Mandy pretty much belonged to Barry. She already sort of considered him, her 2nd hubby and he definitely considered her his wife. Now, that they were living together, they could do it any time they wanted. Which was most every night. I have so many stories of them doing it, it's hard to pick one. But, here's goes.

One night, we're all sitting around after dinner, watching a movie on netflix. Barry and Mandy are sitting on the sofa and I'm sitting on my computer chair, with my back to them. . I happened to turn around and Barry's got his hand on Mandy's crotch. She was still wearing her dress pants from work and he was wearing jeans. She looked right at me and then put her hand on his crotch and started rubbing him. He leaned back and unbuckled his belt and his jeans. When Mandy unzipped his jeans, I could see the head of his cock poking out of his boxers. Obviously, Barry had a hardon for her ! Without missing a beat, Mandy went right down on him and kissed his cock head. I heard her lips smack all the way across the room.

I just sat there watching my wife kissing Barry's cock . She wasn't sucking it, but, kissing it like she was in love with it. When he leaned back farther and pulled his jeans down, his cock bounced up like it was made out of rubber. I was expecting Mandy to start blowing him, but, she just kept kissing it. I gotta tell you, I almost shot a load in my pants, watching her.
She held him in her hand and tenderly kissed every inch of his erection. I watched her hold it down against his stomach and kiss the back side, all the way down over his balls. Barry looked relaxed, but, this had to be driving him crazy.

I couldn't see perfectly because her hair was hanging in the way, but, it looked like after she kissed her way back up to his head, she opened her mouth and went down on him. I could see her stroking his cock with one hand while she was bobbing up and down. I guess she really wanted him to cum because she was stroking and bobbing, faster and faster. Barry started telling her stuff like, harder baby, suck it suck it. Then he said "I gonna fuckin cum baby !" She kept right on sucking and jerking him off, faster and faster. Barry took her by the head and started face fucking her. I heard her gag when he pushed her way down on him. He started pumping forward and then just stopped. I could see his muscles flexing as he shot his load in her mouth. After a bit, she pulled back off him. His cock was shiny and wet, but, it looked like there was no cum on it. She sucked him clean. All she said was Mmmmmmmm that was so good.

The whole cock kissing, face fucking adventure only lasted about 15 minutes, but, in real time, it seemed to last forever.

After they were done, she went in the bathroom to wash her hands and face. Barry looked at me and said "you want some of this cuck?" I was so tempted to say yes, but, instead I said next time. I never sucked his cock before, so, it was my answer was a knee jerk reaction. Next time, 4 sure, he said....... And so it started.

John

Tags
cocksucker, cum in mouth, slut wife cuckold, wife bbc