Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

I'm back inside
Old 09-05-2018, 07:42 PM

Default I'm back inside

Ever since my wife Mandy and I took the leap into the cuckold interracial lifestyle, me role has slowly gone from participant, to watcher to just Mr Cleanup. It's all exciting so I've gone with the flow. In the last 3 years my wife has gone from being kinda boring, just laying there in bed for me, to a wild woman with her 2nd husband Barry. It's plain to see that she really enjoys and even craves sex with him. The more her desired to have sex with him, the less she desired to have any type of sex with me. I get it, it's all part of this sexy game that we're playing.

Well, just when I got settled into my cuckold role, she goes and throws me a curve ball, The other night, she had a date with Barry. She got all dolled up as usual and off she went. They were going out to this dance club. I knew they'd be banging one off somewhere after the club, so, I didn't wait up. At 3 am, I heard his truck pull into our driveway. A little while later, Mandy comes in our bedroom, takes off her clothes and gets into bed. She says "You want me"? Yeah I say. When I moved down between her legs to lick her pussy, she rolled over on her stomach. I was a little confused where this was going, so, I started kissing her ass cheeks. She obviously liked this because she got up on her hands and knees and raised her ass in the air. I followed her lead and kissed more. With each kiss I got closer and closer to her asshole. Finally there I was, with my lips planted firmly against her asshole.

She began to respond, as I kissed her ass. She really liked it when I started poking into her asshole. I gotta say, it smelled a bit and tasted just like you'd expect, like ass. But, that didn't stop me. I Frenched her asshole like it was her sweet mouth. Then she surprised me again when she said Fuck me. Wow ! By that time my little pecker was as hard as it was going to be. I reached down between her checks to her wet pussy and slide some of her wetness up onto her asshole. I leaned forward, guided the tip of my dick to the opening of her asshole and slide it in. It took a couple tries, but, I managed to get inside her.

I was so excited about fucking my wife's ass after she just had her pussy fucked by her black lover, that I shot my load after only a couple strokes. It wasn't much for her, but, it was a big step for me. I was back inside.

Old 09-09-2018, 09:05 AM

Her ass is probably too small for BBC and just perfect size for you. Count yourself a lucky man.

Old 09-10-2018, 06:00 PM

Yes indeed, I do count myself a lucky man. It has been a long time since I've shot my load in her. I mean, I do love to watch her in action with her black lover, but, I'd really love to stick my dick in her pussy, sometime. Especially, since it's been used by him, hundreds of times in the last 2 years. I know I can't compete with him, but, I would like to feel her cunt on my dick. The last time we actually fucked was almost a year ago, since then it's all Barry. I hope my recent chance to fuck her ass was the start of something more.

John

Old 09-18-2018, 08:13 PM

I know I'm replying to my own post, but, I thought I'd give you all an update. Since, I wrote my last reply on the 10th, my wife Mandy has been with our bull twice. The first time, she went over to his house and ended up staying the night. This is normal for us, since she likes wine and she doesn't drink and drive anymore. She actually came home the next day after work. So, nothing happened between us.

The other time that she hooked up with Barry, she came home late that night. I was in bed already when I heard her come in. She came into our bedroom, took her clothes off and got into bed. Then she surprised the crap out of me when she reached into my boxers and took hold of my dick. At that point, I didn't know what she was up to, but, I liked it ! My little dick liked it too because I felt it getting hard. As she stroked it faster and faster, I had to do my best not to shot my load. Then she stopped and said "I want you inside me".

She spread her legs and I got between them as fast as I could. When I reached down and rubbed my fingers over her vagina, I felt that it was wet and kinda sticky. By this time, my dick had pre-cum leaking out. Once I got my dick in passed the entrance of her vagina, it slide right in. I could tell by the feeling that his cum was still all over inside her. That was making me so horny that it took all my willpower to keep fucking her. She reacted to me fucking her, but, I think it was more emotional than physical. As I pumped away, looking at her pretty face, feeling her tits against me, thinking about her getting fucked by her other lover just hours before, I just had to let go ! Honestly, I felt the orgasm right down to my toes. I think she faked an orgasm, but, I didn't care, I was on top of the world.

In a couple weeks, I've gone from watching, to getting some anal, to swirling my cum with Barry's inside her pussy. I'd kiss her ass any day, anytime, for her sloppy seconds. Life is good !

Tags
anal, slut wife, slut wife cuckold