Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My first bbc experience
Old 12-16-2018, 10:07 AM

Default My first bbc experience

My name is Lesa and I didn’t realize I was In love with bbc until I was in college. I was a good girl and would go to parties and not drink. Well one day I got drunk and the next thing I knew 6 black guys with huge dicks were taking turns fucking me. It all started when they started talking about how big black guys dicks are. I grew up sheltered and I never even met a black person before. I was very interested to see how big a black dick really was. They all one by one pulled their dicks out and started getting them hard. At that moment I think deep down I realized that all I ever wanted from that day on was bbcs. I took turns sucking each of their big dicks until they led me into a bed room and they took turns on me by the twos. A dick in my pussy and one in my pussy.
I ended up passing out in the bed and waking up with dry cum all over me. Word got around school that this happened and I had every black guy there wanting to fuck me. From that day on I have never fucked a white guy ever again.
PHP Code:
[PHP][PHP][PHP
[/PHP][/PHP][/PHP]

LOVE you with Black Men.
Old 12-16-2018, 10:24 PM

Default LOVE you with Black Men.

I'm a sissy white male and i'm so glad you don't have sex with white bois anymore and that you're BBC only after such a great experience in college.

Old 12-23-2018, 10:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lesaloveslace View Post
My name is Lesa and I didn’t realize I was In love with bbc until I was in college. I was a good girl and would go to parties and not drink. Well one day I got drunk and the next thing I knew 6 black guys with huge dicks were taking turns fucking me. It all started when they started talking about how big black guys dicks are. I grew up sheltered and I never even met a black person before. I was very interested to see how big a black dick really was. They all one by one pulled their dicks out and started getting them hard. At that moment I think deep down I realized that all I ever wanted from that day on was bbcs. I took turns sucking each of their big dicks until they led me into a bed room and they took turns on me by the twos. A dick in my pussy and one in my pussy.
I ended up passing out in the bed and waking up with dry cum all over me. Word got around school that this happened and I had every black guy there wanting to fuck me. From that day on I have never fucked a white guy ever again.
PHP Code:
[PHP][PHP][PHP
[/PHP][/PHP][/PHP]
Yeah now I find out my wife has the same curiosity that I am sure will end her up in bed with one. Since you seem to be a pro at BBC, any suggestions about how to pick one or two or more out for her? I mean I have seen some a lot bigger than others. Some are like ball bats and some are just ok. Don't ever recall seeing one with a problem like I do. But I know she said one of them had to at least be as big as her previous lover but wish they could all be at least that big or bigger. She's crazy into the stretching thing now and seriously has talked about seeing if she could take three well hungs in the cunt at once? She thinks she can handle that! haha Oh well we'll see, maybe.
So how to tell if their extra big w/o seeing or holding it? (mostly the thickness. That seems to be the only thing my wife talks about is their thickness, she hardly never mentions length. Her motto is, "the fatter the more filling!"
How many should she try first time out?
How many's too many?
Ever get violent or any one get hurt? (other than the cunt of course, but in a good hurting way right!)
Seriously any pointers? Because I't will probably happen sometime in 2019, and I want her to fulfill her's and my fantasy but scared she may get hurt.

Last edited by toosmall; 12-23-2018 at 10:59 AM..

Tags
bbc first time story