Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Anal Booty Call !!!!!
Old 03-08-2019, 09:22 PM

Default Anal Booty Call !!!!!

My wife's other husband came over last night to see her. When he showed up I was in the middle of doing the laundry, I had all of the bed sheets in the washer. I knew why he was here, so, like the good cuck that I am, I went upstairs and put new fresh sheets and a comforter on the bed in our master bedroom.

When I went back downstairs, he was sitting next to her on the sofa. They looked busy so I went back down to our laundry room. About 15 minutes later I heard the sound of them going upstairs. I had clothes to take up and put away so I went up a little while later. When I walked passed the bedroom to get to closet, I saw that the door was open a crack. The inside doors in our house do that all the time if they're not closed all the way. I could fix the locks but then I wouldn't be able to peep.

When I looked in on them they were laying on their sides kissing. All I could see was their heads and bare shoulders because they were under the comforter. On my way back I went into the bedroom next to them, dropped my pants and sat down on the bed. I leaned up against the wall so I could hear what they were doing. When I took off my boxers I looked down at my little dick and there it was laying there half soft. Oh come on, Amanda is next door in bed with her bull and it's soft, that's so pathetic.

Then there it was, the familiar sound of the loose frame on our bed making noise. With the door open a bit, I could hear just about everything they were saying and doing. Time to start flapping my useless dick around ! Jerking off to the sound or sight of my wife having sex is euphoric, I love it . I sat there flicking my dick against my fat belly, loving every sound.
The both of them have no problem being loud with me in the house, so, I didn't take long.
Barry's a big man, 6 '2" probably 210 with a deep voice so I always hear him anyway. First thing I heard him say was "Roll over get on your knees". Then I heard my wife Amanda say "OUCH" '"Put some stuff on it " They were quiet for a minute then she said " Ouuuuu"

I couldn't take it, I had to see them. I slowly went in the hallway and peeked in the doorway. Amanda was on her knees , her face was in the pillows and her ass was up in the air. Barry was on his knees fucking her up the ass. I thought OH YES YES YES take that big black cock up your ass, take it !
By now my little dick was leaking all over my fingers. I reached up and took a taste. Mnnn
While I'm standing out in the hallway getting my rocks off, our bull is in our bedroom getting his rocks off inside my wife. Yes ! Then all at once Amanda said "Talk dirty to me" . Barry said " Fuck me You married ass Ho ". Then Barry stopped moving. I almost lost it when I saw my wife moving her ass back and forth against him. DAMN !!! She's fucking herself up the ass with his cock ! Damn !!!

Then Barry said "All the fucking way bitch"! Amanda banged her ass against him and then went freaking nuts, twerking her ass like crazy . Her long black hair was flying all over the place. Every time their bodies slammed she yelled OHHHHHHH ! Every time she yelled, he said shit like" Come on bitch Come on fuck dat married ass." I almost lost my mind watching her going at it. Then she started "GO GO GO I'M CUMMING I'M CUMMING I NEED IT NOW BARRY. Then he said " BEG BITCH" She replied almost instantly with "PLEASE PLEEEEEEASE CUM " He grabbed her hips and let out an OH FUCK , she came right back with OHHHHH YESSSSS OHHHHHHH YESSSSSS MMMMMMMMMMMM !
I was at a point where I needed to let go so I shook the hell out of my dick my semen leaked and got flung up on my belly. Inside the bedroom, Barry emptied his balls inside my wife's ass . What a Booty Call !

While they were finishing up, I slipped back downstairs all the way to the basement. About a half hour later, I heard Barry coming down the steps, then I heard the kitchen door open and close, then I heard his truck going down the driveway. When I went upstairs, my wife was sleeping in bed under the covers. I got undressed and got in under the covers. She was laying on her side with her back towards me. I moved closer until the tip of my soft little dick touched her bare ass cheek. I t felt so good !