Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Hot as hell on the east coast but the wife is hotter
Old 07-19-2019, 07:46 PM

Default Hot as hell on the east coast but the wife is hotter

It's 95 degrees today, but, that ain't nothing how hot it's gonna be watching my old lady getting fucked tonight. She's had 2 dates with 1 of her bulls already. She fucked at his apartment then came home and fucked me. Tonight he's coming over to our place. We're planning on cooling off in our pool then heating things up inside. We live out in the country , no nosy neighbors. We have a privacy fence around the pool too.

It's been a long time since I watched him fuck her. Dude is total dom. he likes to give orders and she takes them. Take off your clothes, get on the bed, suck my cock, bend over, lay down, spread your legs.

Every time I saw them fuck, he made her put his cock in her cunt. He got right up between her legs with his balls against her pussy and his cock on her stomach. She'd take his cock in her hand, moving back until it was between her legs, rub it around her hole, wiggle around until his head went in and then slid closer to him. I loved seeing his cock on her stomach because that's how far it was going up her cunt.

This bull fucks forever, like it's nothing. By the time he's done with her, she's wasted. Sloppy 2nds are going to be sloppy, sweaty 2nds tonight ! I can't wait !!!

Tags
slut wife