Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Another quick sex for my wife and her bull
Old 11-05-2019, 02:44 AM

Default Another quick sex for my wife and her bull

If you liked my last post about my wife Amanda and her former bull Barry having a quickie, here’s another one. If you’re new to my posts, my wife had a 4 year relationship with an older black man named Barry. I lost count of how many times they had sex..

Although their relationship revolved around sex, it was much more. Matter of fact, there were many times that Barry came over to our house for dinner, to watch a game on tv or to help fix something around our house. He was more of a 2nd husband to my wife than just her bull. We both had our roles with Amanda. It worked out and we all got along well.

Today, I was thinking about another one of their quickies. Barry showed up at our house to watch a college football game that he couldn't get on his tv. We didn’t have any good snacks or beer, so I volunteered to make a run to the store. Since we live in a rural area, the round trip takes about 45 minutes. When I left, Barry and Amanda were getting stuff ready to grill some steaks.

I made good time on the road and got back faster than usual. I came home just as the steaks were getting done. Barry was manning the grill and Amanda was in the kitchen making French fries. As far as I knew they were cooking the whole time that I was gone.
We sat down, had dinner and went in to watch the football game. It wasn’t until I went to the bathroom that I discovered they were doing more than cooking. Amanda was in our downstairs bathroom, so I went up to the bathroom in our bedroom. When I walked in our bedroom the first thing I saw was that the bed sheet was all wrinkled. I know it was not like that before cuz I made the bed in the morning. Then I noticed something pink sticking out from under the bottom of the sheet. It was a pair of Amanda’s panties and they were definitely not there when I made the bed.

I thought to myself, I was gone maybe 40 minutes. They were starting to cook dinner when I left and were finishing up when I got back. Somewhere in there they managed to have sex, too. They had some quickies in the past, but, this one must have been a stick it in and squirt your load quickie.When the game was over Barry went home cuz he had to start work early the next day. If it wasn't for that, he probably would have stayed over to sleep with Amanda. One thing I noticed as I was getting in bed was Amanda had taken her panties out from under the sheet. I never asked her about their quickie sex and she never mentioned it.