Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Warning cuckold lifestyle can be additive
Old 11-17-2019, 05:51 AM

Default Warning cuckold lifestyle can be additive

I say the cuckold lifestyle can be additive cuz I was hooked. When my wife and I got married 22 years ago, I never thought I would be a cuckold husband. Actually, I was the opposite, I was jealous if she even looked at another man. Through the years, things changed big time and I began getting turned on by guys flirting with her and her flirting with them. Fast forward to 4 years ago and there I was, sitting in a motel room watching this black guy having sex with my wife. Talk about a change !

At first it was a one time thing to spice up our love lives. I t worked out good so she did it again. And again and again. I became obsessed with the sights and sounds of my wife fucking other men. Watching her having sex was more exciting than actually having sex with her. I loved everything about it. I loved seeing her in bed naked with another man, I loved the way she excited him, I loved watching them fuck, I loved hearing her orgasm and I loved watching men pumping cum in her .

Three and a half years my wife got into a relationship with one bull. When he moved into our house for awhile, he went from bull to her 2nd husband. Just like newlyweds they had sex every night. And how did I feel about this man fucking my wife in our bedroom? I was more excited then ever. If you're not a cuckold it's probably impossible to understand. But, if you are, you know that there's nothing more exciting than seeing your wife enjoying sex with another man.

Then one day it all ended, my wife was in too deep emotionally so she broke up with him. Being selfish, I thought what the hell am I going to do now. I needed my cuckold fix.After awhile I needed it so bad that I convinced my wife to go out with one of her previous bulls. He turned out to be a bigger asshole than he was years ago so that didn't last. Since that ended she's been on the straight and narrow, no more other men. I know deep down that's a good thing but a part of me longs for being a cuck again, watching my sexy wife fucking her ass off with another man.

It may still happen...
Old 11-17-2019, 04:21 PM

Default It may still happen...

At least you have been there, and done that. And you obviously have a soulmate becusse she stuck with you. What you have is real and wonderful, so look at the long term. I would say though, since she has been through all of that, it may be hard to seduce her to go back into it. I guess she went black and came back 😂 but you know, again, you never know, she may go back to the lifestyle a bit more. Different phases of life begs a different sometimes more serious focus, maybe that's what she is going through now.

Old 11-17-2019, 08:00 PM

Thanks cuckwatcher for your wonderful story! mine is very similar. i was like you, and really, really embraced the lifestyle! my Ex-Wives all enjoyed it as well...lol!! They all left me for BBC, but we were all okay with it...they all three still allow me to either eat their creampies, or suck their boyfriends/hubbies!! i am lucky living in Birmingham, where there are so many Black Men to always meet a new one!! We also have an adult bookstore with the biggest gloryholes i have ever seen!! i have poked my entire head through them, and even my entire ass through the holes!!!

Old 11-18-2019, 07:31 PM

Angry

you guys are faggotts. disgusting

Old 11-21-2019, 05:36 AM

Hopeitsgood,

I feel very lucky to have my wife, she is an incredible soulmate. I have to admit that there were times when I honestly thought that she was going to leave me for bull Barry. I n a way I wouldn't blame her, he treated her really good and satisfied her in ways I couldn't. It was obvious that she loved him way beyond sex I tried to prepare myself mentally for the time when she just stayed with him. But, that never came. Instead she walked away from him and went back to her core values. She's a stronger person than me.

Old 11-22-2019, 08:09 PM

The thread title brings to mind an obvious question: Who is more addicted to the lifestyle, the cuck or the hotwife?

Old 11-23-2019, 04:35 AM

Phil_will1,

I guess it depends on the situation. For us, I was addicted to the lifestyle for the sexual excitement that it gave me. I took it for what it was, my wife having sex with another man. I'd say my wife became addicted in a way for more emotional reasons. Either way when she was deep into it, we both needed our "fix" so to speak.

Old 12-19-2019, 05:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil_will1 View Post
The thread title brings to mind an obvious question: Who is more addicted to the lifestyle, the cuck or the hotwife?
the cuck for shure