Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

It my be getting started
Old 11-19-2019, 07:12 AM

Default It my be getting started

When I first met my wife I knew she was divorced, had a kid, cheated on her husband at a party, had several lovers after her she separated from her husband. And then I cam along. After the second date i moved in but she did not let anyone know so there were some phone calls from suitors. She even said there was a nice looking black auditor at the bank was hitting on her, so I figured at some time she would go for someone like that. She had to go to her exes family for Christmas in which she slept with him in the same bed while stay there. I was in the military and did a lot of TDY in which I hit any thing that walked or looked good by the third beer. While away on one mission I found out she and my buddies wives went to a male strip club. She really got hot on this one stripper and when I home she told me about it. Then when she shared he liking of this guy she was informed he was gay. Shortly after that I got caught in a one nite stank. I moved out and let her cool off. Next thing to hit was a 13 month deployment to Korea. I had let her know I would be open to her getting on birth control and having fun. She said she thought about it but I never asked her decision. Off i went and several times she told me about a dildo she used, sending me nude pictures she sent by herself. One letter told me about going to strippers night but no other mention of what went on. I always took it that on all my deployments she remained true to me. Fast forward and one night what eating out we were talking about some of the problems she had while I was away and when she confronted the next door lady about some shit the kids got into. The lady told my wife if she wanted to get serious she would write me about what was going on at home. My wife said go ahead he would not believe it. Little did she know we had talked about birth control. To this day I don't know what happened and don't really want to know. This last weekend we went to a brewery with my son and his wife so while we went to the bar my wife sat in some chairs. Now I'm 72 and she is 68 looks good. While we were tasting the different beers she was sitting in the chair around a table and a black man was seated across the table from her. He started chatting her up and she talked to him. Mostly are you drinking alone? no I don't like beer, Him what do you like her I like mouscato . Him red, pink, or white. her white. Him I like Irish whisky her never had it . Her I've never tried it. him it goes down smooth. THen he seemed to disappear. This was all she told me about it. One this I regret is I didn't go over a put my hand on her shoulder with the chuck sign on my fingers. Once we let and took the kids home. She told me about the exchange and I explained he was hitting on her. She said no he was'nt and I say yes he was. I told her next time we were in this situation we could (if she wanted to ) get his number and meet up later. She was a little shy about that but I said I was OK with it. I would give her a hall pass for that. Hope the next time we go to the brewery he is there or some one else is there. I would love to see a BCC in her very tight and sallow pussy, screaming her head off.