Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle
Old 04-29-2020, 01:20 AM

Default A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle

What's the oldest and youngest black man your wife has had sex with since she got into the cuckold lifestyle? For the ladies what was the oldest and youngest black man you’ve been with? * Please keep your answers above 18 years old ! *
I was thinking about a couple men my wife Amanda was with and thought it would be a good question.

When she was 34, she hooked up with a 65 year old married black man. He said his wife completely lost interest in sex.and even slept in a separate bedroom. The story of how my wife and him went from chatting to hooking up in a motel is too long for this post. But, they did, not only once, but, on a regular basis for awhile. I have a couple artsy black and white pics in my album of her when she was with him . He didn’t want sex pics of him online, so it’s only her. Despite their 31 year age difference, my wife Amanda actually got along good him, in bed and out . I guess she was into being his pretty, young trophy mistress. I think she would have stayed with him longer if his wife didn't find out and reel him in.

Talk about friggin extremes, later that same year, she hooked up with 19 yr old college jock.. For an athlete this stud had the biggest cock and balls I have ever seen in person. I have a pic of my wife posing with him in my album. Watching them together was definitely a sight I’ll never forget. And that's the truth !

When you answer my question feel free to just give ages or share their stories.

Stay safe & Take care
John

18 to 80
Old 04-29-2020, 11:50 AM

Default 18 to 80

18 to 80 I luv them all. First photo was taken by an eighteen year old black high school kid . He showed it around and I became very popular with his friends. Second photo was taken by a seventy year old black preacher. I once gave a blowjob to a black man on his 80th Birthday . His son set it up....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle-29b0bfa9-5533-41f4-b142-1cb0eb7bdbef.jpg   A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle-1b9605a1-57ad-4f5e-8f88-e39611b874f5.jpg  

Old 04-29-2020, 06:47 PM

Becky,

As always, I'm impressed, you're one in a million !

John

Old 05-03-2020, 11:21 AM

I luv older black men and I have several regulars in their sixties....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle-272db617-4d61-45fc-9e9b-a63bb58dfd5b.jpg  

Old 05-03-2020, 06:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
I luv older black men and I have several regulars in their sixties....Becky
With a cock like that l don't care about his age.😍

Old 05-04-2020, 12:34 PM

If the dick is long, thick and hard and the pussy is ready, who cares?

Old 05-04-2020, 01:18 PM

[QUOTE=florida hubby;92045]I luv older black men and I have several regulars in their sixties....Becky [/QUOTE

Sixty seven year old friend in Valdosta, Georgia....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle-67e3d421-13cc-43bd-af50-9d83d07c598c.jpg   A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle-500647a2-4999-40e8-9050-745f38341b7c.jpg   A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle-3ccc7725-f05e-4d43-b606-cc8399357796.jpg   A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle-1a405880-02ce-4a5f-9022-f200788aa0ce.jpg   A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle-7aff5114-40e7-4b38-bc38-9c3136697dcb.jpg  

Last edited by florida hubby; 05-04-2020 at 01:21 PM..

Old 07-09-2020, 08:02 PM

My slut flirted with who we thought was an 18 year old local football player. He came to the house and was very shy. She finally convinced him that he was not in any danger from me and to let his pants down. His cock was so big she began salivating. She immediately went to work and sucked it down. She couldn't get him to come so she told me to lick his big balls. I was happy to oblige. Soon he began moaning and shot a load so thick she couldn't swallow it all. I had to dive in and help get it down. It turned out that he was a bit bi himself and we three shared a big open mouth french kiss. He then insisted that he return the favor and ate the slut's pussy.

erzika
Old 07-10-2020, 04:54 AM

Default erzika

i met my first bbc a coupie of months ago he was 20year amd he still ficks me regularly and he has a really big dick i have 45 year
Attached Thumbnails
A question for everyone into the cuckold interracial lifestyle-img_20150416_074444.jpg  

Old 07-11-2020, 11:18 AM

thats so hot... Love older women. Im straight.... But sadly ive sucked more older mens cocks then fucked older womens pussies. Sadly... I never sucked any black men over late40ish. Lotta older white men love me naked. Ive been aproached from behind in bathrooms with my pants down too far. It was my favorite...until reality gave me shove deeper in my asshole than I wanted in a mens bathroom. The white guy liked my ass. He gabbed it and made me hike my leg up... It hurt. Not as much as black men did(i found out later the hard way as I got ripped in half by a thick black cock and had to ask himto stop... It wasnt that bad. It was almost tollrable for a striaght guy like me to take it. I hated myself after. But i dont forget how he pulled out and makes me love for dick on my ass grow. As I felt my first cumshot on my ass. I knew id love a black dick to ereupt and be masculine and grunt and just nut in my asshole as I beg him to stop... But hes black... And hes dominating now... So you cant stop him... "Let him contiue and bust loads in my ass!" Id imangine a black man would do one day. Defying me my freedom to choose. By saying "no white slut. Take this nut" and then procede to make me a female by exploding deeper in me than I thought possible and forever ruining my virginty of no man cummig in my asshole... I still want that to this day sadly... Id be willing to let a man stuff it in me and not let me back out this time... I really would like another try at that.
And black men ever bust in a striaght white mans ass and like it? I want to hear what you like about white men being submissive for you? I want to improve my sex with black menALWAYS. I love pleasing them. I need to be able to please them anally... It just seems like something ill need to get good at... Id love to get to know older black men on here and try them out.
Like i said... Love the oldr women... Im sure older bbc is better just like older white pussy is...