Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Details on my sleeping wife's tight pussy overflowing with black seed.
Old 06-15-2020, 07:03 AM

Default Details on my sleeping wife's tight pussy overflowing with black seed.

If you’ve been following my recent posts, you’ve seen that I’ve been giving the details behind my wife’s pics in my gallery. I started with the pics that have the most views, but tonight I’m going to tell the details behind a pic with less view. I titled the pic my sleeping wife's tight pussy overflowing with black seed.
I took the pic in our bedroom right after my wife Amanda had sex with her steady bull / other husband Barry. When I took the pic they had been together for 4 years. In the description under the pic, I wrote that he ejaculated more sperm in her in 4 years than I did in 20 years of marriage. That’s the truth.

When Amanda first started dating Barry condoms were a must. But, that changed when they started getting into a relationship. She never actually came out and said it, but, I know the condoms were bothering her. I know this because in the past she had a problem with condoms making her dry, even with lube. That was with my dick, I’m sure Barry’s magnums were drying her more. Since, she had her tubes tied years ago, pregnancy was not an issue. But, of course safe sex was on our minds. So, after both of them tested negative for STDs, the condoms stayed in her dresser drawer.

Going bareback was a win, win, win situation. I know damn well they both liked not having a condom between them and I loved everything about him leaving his seed in Amanda. As they got more involved they started having more and more sex. Most of the time, it was at our house or his apartment. After a while, Amanda would only have sex with Barry. I’m 99% sure it was his idea, but, she was serious about it too. Seeing her naked and knowing that her sexy body was reserved for Barry and Barry alone, turned me on. It’s something the cuckold husbands will understand.

When they had sex at our house, they usually did it in our bedroom. I didn’t mind sleeping in our spare room, the perks were worth it. When Barry stayed the night, it was a given that they were going to fuck more than once. Other times he came over for sex and only stayed a couple hours. No matter how long he was in our house, he never left without making a deposit in her sperm bank.
The pic I took of his cum leaking out of my wife’s vagina was taken right after they had a quickie. She stayed in bed after he went home so I went in to sleep in our bed with her. She was tired and she’d been drinking wine so she didn’t do anything when I took the pic. But, right after that she rolled over, covered up and went to sleep with his semen in her. Even though this was a normal event in our house, I still think about all the times she went about her life with Barry’s sperm inside her. Sleeping, going to work, doing whatever. Like I wrote in the pic description, if her tubes weren’t tied, it's guaranteed that she would have gotten pregnant more than once.

Old 09-16-2020, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
If you’ve been following my recent posts, you’ve seen that I’ve been giving the details behind my wife’s pics in my gallery. I started with the pics that have the most views, but tonight I’m going to tell the details behind a pic with less view. I titled the pic my sleeping wife's tight pussy overflowing with black seed.
I took the pic in our bedroom right after my wife Amanda had sex with her steady bull / other husband Barry. When I took the pic they had been together for 4 years. In the description under the pic, I wrote that he ejaculated more sperm in her in 4 years than I did in 20 years of marriage. That’s the truth.

When Amanda first started dating Barry condoms were a must. But, that changed when they started getting into a relationship. She never actually came out and said it, but, I know the condoms were bothering her. I know this because in the past she had a problem with condoms making her dry, even with lube. That was with my dick, I’m sure Barry’s magnums were drying her more. Since, she had her tubes tied years ago, pregnancy was not an issue. But, of course safe sex was on our minds. So, after both of them tested negative for STDs, the condoms stayed in her dresser drawer.

Going bareback was a win, win, win situation. I know damn well they both liked not having a condom between them and I loved everything about him leaving his seed in Amanda. As they got more involved they started having more and more sex. Most of the time, it was at our house or his apartment. After a while, Amanda would only have sex with Barry. I’m 99% sure it was his idea, but, she was serious about it too. Seeing her naked and knowing that her sexy body was reserved for Barry and Barry alone, turned me on. It’s something the cuckold husbands will understand.

When they had sex at our house, they usually did it in our bedroom. I didn’t mind sleeping in our spare room, the perks were worth it. When Barry stayed the night, it was a given that they were going to fuck more than once. Other times he came over for sex and only stayed a couple hours. No matter how long he was in our house, he never left without making a deposit in her sperm bank.
The pic I took of his cum leaking out of my wife’s vagina was taken right after they had a quickie. She stayed in bed after he went home so I went in to sleep in our bed with her. She was tired and she’d been drinking wine so she didn’t do anything when I took the pic. But, right after that she rolled over, covered up and went to sleep with his semen in her. Even though this was a normal event in our house, I still think about all the times she went about her life with Barry’s sperm inside her. Sleeping, going to work, doing whatever. Like I wrote in the pic description, if her tubes weren’t tied, it's guaranteed that she would have gotten pregnant more than once.
That must have been amazing to see her cunt full of her lovers seed, did you want to stick your cock in her full cunt?

Old 02-16-2021, 02:47 AM

Great story! I was very excited by your story and decided to watch the video on the site https://camsvids.tv/ . With this site, I finished. I jerked off to one of the webcam models and switched to your story. It was an unforgettable experience.

Last edited by Barry39; 02-24-2021 at 06:33 PM..