Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Achance meeting with my cock loving soon to be ex wife
Old 09-10-2021, 07:02 PM

Default Achance meeting with my cock loving soon to be ex wife

Two months ago my wife of well over 20 years took off to move in with her new man. I know she's known him longer than that because she was cheating on me with him for most of 2021. Since she split, she has been home several times to get her stuff, but she always came when I was at work. At first, I thought she was just going through another phase because it’s not the first time, but the way it looks now this is no phase.

This weekend I was in Walmart and as usual there were a bunch of people standing around right where I wanted to be. So, I walked down another isle and when I turned the corner, there stood my wife Amanda. She was wearing a whole bunch of bracelets on her arm and a large gold heart necklace around her neck, it looks like he has been spoiling his trophy.

Standing alongside Amanda was a tall black man that looked to be in his late 50's or early 60's. I’ve seen his picture before so I knew he was her boyfriend. I think Amanda and I were both startled by our chance meeting, because neither one of us said anything at first. I could tell by the look on her face, she was uncomfortable, but there we were. After what seemed like an eternity, I asked her how she was doing. She replied very well and you? I wanted to say something smart ass, but all that came out of my mouth was “I’m good”. Right about then, the people blocking the isle started moving and we went our separate ways.

As I was walking through the isles, I caught several other glimpses of them and it was plain as day that she was serious about this man. It was also plain as day to me that she’s been loosing weight. She was never fat, but like everyone else she did put on a few pounds during the Covid lock downs. Guess her sudden weight lose is from all the sex they’ve been having! She’s a damn good looking woman and he not a bad looking man. Living together I know they’re banging each other all the time. Amanda may look and act all sophisticated and professional, but I’ve seen her in action and she can get down and dirty. When she’s getting it on with a black man, she transforms into a red hot cock loving slut. I’m talking taking cock every way possible and begging for more. I’ve heard her pant and moan like she was delivering triplets while getting fucked. I’ve seen her whole body shake from head to toes while some horny dude was making her orgasm. Every man that was lucky enough to fuck her always wanted to hook up again and again. Before Covid, she was always hooking up with her other favorite boyfriend Barry, hell she even brought him to our house. I swear they had more sex in this house than we ever did, it was like they couldn’t get enough of each other.
So Mrs. all dolled up and polite Amanda strolling through the isles of Walmart with her man may look all proper, but I knew the real woman she is. I know this was not my typical sex filled story, but it’s my real life story.

John