Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

real story from germany by a cuckold
Old 05-10-2010, 02:45 PM

Default real story from germany by a cuckold

I´m a cuckold husband from germany and i want tell you the story of my girlfriend and a blackbull.
we met him at an online-chat at poppen.de, a german swinger site.
2 days later we met him at the main station here in duisburg. we took him to our
2nd appartment and had smalltalk first.

rose, my girlfriend, was a little bit shy, so i told her to open his trouseres. she did and
was a little bit scared because of what she found in his pants. it was an 12 inches long and thick cock.

she looked in the eyes and i saw a mix of being affraid and being horny in her face.

i told her to suck that cock ,and she did. it was awesome to see her little white face in front of the huge black monstercock. she opened her mouth and took the monster in it.

she tried but his cock was to huge to suck throughout. when i saw this i became extremly horny and thought by myself, oh god, please fuck her !!! she licked and sucked the cock and i saw her puussy becoming wet.

i took some pictures and told her to lay on the bed. she opened her legs while he was coming over her. she stretched her pussy with her fingers when he put his monstercock into her. it took a time till he was completly in.

rose was cramped, so i came over to her, kissed her and told her to relax and enjoy this. then he started to move his lower body and his amazing prick irruped deeper and deeper in to her tight, pink pussy.

after 2 or 3 minutes he strarted to moving harder and rose got her 1st orgasm. she suddenly raised high, groaned loud and beat her fingernails into his shoulders.

i took my camera and took some shots and i thought my pants will explode. it was incredible horny to me. she came for 3 other times while she was laying on her back.

then he stopped and i told her to get on her knees.
she did and took this ,become even greater cock , from behind. now he started directly the hard fucking way and her tits bobbed around. she was moaning and groaning and closed her eyes. i told her to open it because i wanted to see the horniness in her eyes.
she came over and over again.

then he left go of her and lay on his back, immediately she handled his cock and pushed it in to her cunt while she was sitting down on him.

yet i saw precisely the monster cock stretching rose`s pussy and saw the pussy water running out of her. her tits are still hopping and she roared loudly.

then he sit up, lay her on the back and came over her. he put the finaly sprint to and fucked her very hard and quick.

rose was still roaring and screaming and her body jerked. she lost her power and sank down.
suddenly he moved his monsterprick out of her pussy, moved her to the hair itself, put his dick in her mouth and told her to suck.
and she did.

she sucked like a baby on his pacifier. he moved his prick again out of her and his cock twitched when she gave him a handjob.

he began to bellow, closed his eyes, at this moment rose opened her mouth, work waiting to swallow come.

and then the cum shot out of his huge cock and slapped her on the face. she licked the fuck-cream with her tounge out of her face and sucked the cock smeared.

shortly later she looked over to me with the cum in her face, smiled an said "thank you- that you`ve convinced me.

Last edited by swingcouple470; 05-10-2010 at 02:56 PM..

my wife is german too
Old 05-10-2010, 03:57 PM

Default my wife is german too

my wife christa was 32 when we met and she had been fucking black G.Is since she was 16 and was a totaly used up slut when i met her!she lived in mannhiem next door to me in a one bedroom apartment for 3 years befor we hooked up and she would bring home two somtimes as many as 6 black guys and i heard them gang bang her she had a dozen steady black boyfriends at the same time and picked up guys in a club called alkazar!

Tags
cuckold black wife cream