Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do you think my wife was playing me all along?
Old 12-14-2021, 05:22 AM

Default Do you think my wife was playing me all along?

Back when my wife Amanda and I first took the dive into cuckold interracial sex, we were supposed to be doing it to spark up our sex lives. And as far I could tell, it was just what we needed. Seeing her with another man made me want her so bad. She was so sexy so attractive that I could hardly stand it. I can't really speak for her, but when she was in bed with someone else,a side of her came out that I hadn't seen for a long long time, the sexy woman I married was back.

Those were good times for everyone involved, Amanda certainly seemed to enjoy our new found lifestyle, I seriously enjoyed it and her men definitely got their rocks off ! All was going along great and then my nice goodie two shoes wife got herself into a relationship with one black man. I know it sounds crazy, but at the time, their relationship was like a dream come true for me. The sex that I saw them having was the most intense sex that I ever witnessed. I knew she was emotionally connected to Barry, but I didn't say anything. And then one day it came to a crashing stop. Their break up is a long story so I'm not going to get into that here.

Then COVID hit and that put and end to our fun. Well at least my fun, it turns out that without me knowing it, Amanda found herself a new man. It took me awhile to find out that my sweet wife was having daily booty calls with this old black man. Eventually, the the shit hit the fan, she moved out and now lives with him.

So getting back to my question, do you think my wife was playing me all along while she was looking for a sugar daddy? If so, then I played right into her plan. Not only did I play into it, I encouraged her relationships with black men.

Fun ?
Old 12-14-2021, 03:10 PM

Default Fun ?

It was supposed to be a fun sexual experience. We were very young, started with a MFM friend. She wanted to try a black dock and got more than she wanted, turned into a full blown love affair. She was never the same. Black cock only got her off. Some were long, some were huge, most them were large, but just knew how to screw it.

Tags
slut wife cuckold, wife bbc