Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife's burner cell phone and a her horny ex boss
Old 07-03-2022, 08:46 AM

Default My wife's burner cell phone and a her horny ex boss

Every word of this story is true..Back when my ex-wife Amanda and I were into the cuckold interracial lifestyle, we had a bunch of cheap cell phones that she used to communicate with her dates. When she took off, she left the phones behind. I tossed all of them except one; it’s a decent no contract Android, I never even bothered to change the number.

In the months since my wife has been gone, I’ve had a few spam calls on that phone, but that’s it. That was until this weekend when I got a text from a man named Terry. The text read Hey Mandy, what you been up to girl? I’ll be in Charlotte again this summer let’s get together, call me.

I haven’t answered the text yet, but I know this asshole, he was a part owner of the home healthcare company that my wife used to work at. I suspected there was something going on between him and my wife and I should have put one and one together, especially, when she began traveling with him cross country on training seminars. When I found out that they were staying in the same hotel room on those business trips, the light bulb finally lit above my thick head. My wife denied that there was anything going on, she said “Seriously John, you know he’s too damn cheap to pay for two hotel rooms. Besides, he’s an old married man, give me some credit.”
I may have been thick but I wasn’t stupid. I’m sure he wasn’t thinking about money or his 300 pound old wife when he came up with the idea of sharing a hotel room with my sexy wife. In a way, I couldn’t blame him and even before I got into the cuckold thing, the thought of Amanda and him staying in the same room, doing whatever, turned me on.

I pictured her wearing her skimpy baby doll pajamas; her big beautiful breasts freely swaying as she walked, her nipples becoming erect in the coolness of the air conditioner. Her shapely white thighs exposed as she sat down, her neatly trimmed pussy hidden from him by a mere triangular piece of silk panty.

I visualized them sharing drinks after a long day at some boring seminar, leaving business behind to simply unwind. Talking and sharing their feelings until he can no longer resist her feminine charm. Perhaps she’d resist his advancements the first time, perhaps not. Either way, the outcome would be the same, they will be drawn together by a powerful urge to do what men and women have done forever. Once united, the connection they feel is bound to make them forget about the outside world. His 300 pound wife and her wimpy husband ceased to exist. Without doubt the feeling of him inside her body will spark her primal urges. Soon every touch of his penis will send waves of pleasure through her body. For him, pleasuring my wife will certainly make him feel like a man again. When he finally cums, the intense pleasure of squirting his seed into Amanda’s baby maker will surely make him feel superior to me. Now, he's not only the man that signs her paycheck, he's her lover. As for my wife, she has the ability to have extremely intense orgasms, panting and screaming like she’s giving birth to 10 pound triplets.

Afterwards, Amanda and Terry may lie together until his penis slips out of her semen soaked vagina or they may separate with a kiss. My wife may rush off to the bathroom to clean up or she may stay in bed. My money would be on; after a quick pee break , they sleep together, spooning the night away.

Just thinking about her rips with her boss Terry gets me hard, no wonder I really got into the cuckold husband role, leaving my wife’s sexual desires to be fulfilled by qualified men.

Tags
cockslut, cuckhold husband, slut wife cuckold