Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My ex-wife is tired of living with her bull
Old 10-12-2022, 08:03 PM

Default My ex-wife is tired of living with her bull

I got a text from my ex-wife Amanda asking me how I’m doing and saying that she’d like to talk. I wasn’t sure what she wanted because this is the first communication I’ve had from her in over half a freaking year. I should have not even answered her, but curiosity got the best of me. So, I text back OK call me. My phone rang and there she was. After a bit of uncomfortable pleasantries, she got down to the reason for the call. She said that her therapist thinks it would be good for her to talk to me. At this point, I was mostly listening to her going on about how she’s been trying to turn her life around. Meanwhile, I’m thinking “Turn your life around, isn’t that what you did when you moved out to live with your bull?”
I should have said that, but I didn’t, I just let her talk. I got to admit that although I wasn’t very sympathetic and we didn’t talk for long, it was good to hear her voice.

Later that day, she text my again with “I messed up I won’t blame you if you don’t want to talk anymore.” I answered, “Yeah you did, but I’ll talk. After talking to Amanda over the next couple days, I found out that she left the man she was living with; she has her own apartment, she got a job with an insurance company and she’s been seeing a new therapist. I didn’t push the issue of why she left her bull I figured she’ll tell me when she’s ready.

Despite of all the crap she put me through this year, moving out to be a trophy for her latest bull, I am glad she’s getting her shit together. Where is this going to lead, I don’t know, maybe somewhere, maybe nowhere? What do you all think?

Old 10-12-2022, 11:30 PM

Its not my place to tell you what to do. This is your choice to make.

You should consider the situation carefully.

She called you for a reason, probably to move back.
She left you for a bull who turned out to be a fuck boy.
If you take her back, she might leave you again for another bull.
Shes already dumped you once for another man, so she knows she can treat you like a doormat, which leads us back to the first point of consideration.

If you take her back, you need to work on your relationship. Shelve the cuckolding talk for awhile. She needs to spell out all the reasons she left in the first place. It likely goes deeper than the bull being better in bed. That kind of stuff needs to be talked about and rectified or she will leave you again.

Old 10-13-2022, 05:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cuckoldress_Sona View Post
Its not my place to tell you what to do. This is your choice to make.

You should consider the situation carefully.

She called you for a reason, probably to move back.
She left you for a bull who turned out to be a fuck boy.
If you take her back, she might leave you again for another bull.
Shes already dumped you once for another man, so she knows she can treat you like a doormat, which leads us back to the first point of consideration.

If you take her back, you need to work on your relationship. Shelve the cuckolding talk for awhile. She needs to spell out all the reasons she left in the first place. It likely goes deeper than the bull being better in bed. That kind of stuff needs to be talked about and rectified or she will leave you again.
Sona, Thanks for the advice. If she is leading to moving back, we will need to be in a good place with each other before I'll let that happen. I'm sure that's not going to be easy, but it may be worth it. And yes, cuckolding will be shelved most likely for ever and I'm good with that.

Fuck that evil cunt
Old 10-14-2022, 02:21 AM

Default Fuck that evil cunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
I got a text from my ex-wife Amanda asking me how I’m doing and saying that she’d like to talk. I wasn’t sure what she wanted because this is the first communication I’ve had from her in over half a freaking year. I should have not even answered her, but curiosity got the best of me. So, I text back OK call me. My phone rang and there she was. After a bit of uncomfortable pleasantries, she got down to the reason for the call. She said that her therapist thinks it would be good for her to talk to me. At this point, I was mostly listening to her going on about how she’s been trying to turn her life around. Meanwhile, I’m thinking “Turn your life around, isn’t that what you did when you moved out to live with your bull?”
I should have said that, but I didn’t, I just let her talk. I got to admit that although I wasn’t very sympathetic and we didn’t talk for long, it was good to hear her voice.

Later that day, she text my again with “I messed up I won’t blame you if you don’t want to talk anymore.” I answered, “Yeah you did, but I’ll talk. After talking to Amanda over the next couple days, I found out that she left the man she was living with; she has her own apartment, she got a job with an insurance company and she’s been seeing a new therapist. I didn’t push the issue of why she left her bull I figured she’ll tell me when she’s ready.

Despite of all the crap she put me through this year, moving out to be a trophy for her latest bull, I am glad she’s getting her shit together. Where is this going to lead, I don’t know, maybe somewhere, maybe nowhere? What do you all think?
I know white peoples are completely fucking crazy but I was you that hitch would never had even called because it would not end well. She disrespected you. THERE IS NO WAY BACK. Your a fucking moron for even asking the question.

Think about it
Old 10-21-2022, 09:24 PM

Default Think about it

First off, aren't you seeing anyone else? Why not? Try and decide NOW how you think you'll feel in two or five years time, think about the other women out there who might make you happy. Is there a possibility she will make you happy again? Can she please you again in bed? Will you resent her in bed, in your life?

This may or may not work, it largely depends on your attitude and hers. She might dump you again, but I have my doubts that she will. The women I've known and others I've seen, when they get to this point, they regret what they've done and wish they hadn't. A person can only take so much degradation after realizing they aren't really loved in return. So it really comes down to you. Can you find a relationship with someone else again? If you take her back, set the ground rules, and make her live by them. Be THE MAN in the relationship. Let us know how this turns out buddy.

Old 10-22-2022, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TG18 View Post
First off, aren't you seeing anyone else? Why not? Try and decide NOW how you think you'll feel in two or five years time, think about the other women out there who might make you happy. Is there a possibility she will make you happy again? Can she please you again in bed? Will you resent her in bed, in your life?

This may or may not work, it largely depends on your attitude and hers. She might dump you again, but I have my doubts that she will. The women I've known and others I've seen, when they get to this point, they regret what they've done and wish they hadn't. A person can only take so much degradation after realizing they aren't really loved in return. So it really comes down to you. Can you find a relationship with someone else again? If you take her back, set the ground rules, and make her live by them. Be THE MAN in the relationship. Let us know how this turns out buddy.
TG18, You hit the nail on the head. I really believe that's where my ex is at right now. I've known her since she was 20 years old and she's always had a high morale character.There's more to her story than I can talk about here, but I think our involvement in this cuckold sex thing eroded not only her morals but mine too. If I do decide to take her back, it's not going to be a cake walk. We can't just pretend all this shit didn't happen, but I hope we can move on through the love we once shared....And yeah, I'll let you know how it turns out.

Old 10-23-2022, 08:38 AM

My wife left me some mounths and return with me with a bally of a nigerian man. He left her, i go black with her. Some time after she has a buul , he was also her pimp, he left her when she was preggo,we live together and i support two childs. After she have birth the child i Talk to him and somietimes ha fuck and pimp her and i am very Happy.

Tags
bulls, slut wife, wife