Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

My ex-wife is tired of living with her bull
Old 10-12-2022, 08:03 PM

Default My ex-wife is tired of living with her bull

I got a text from my ex-wife Amanda asking me how I’m doing and saying that she’d like to talk. I wasn’t sure what she wanted because this is the first communication I’ve had from her in over half a freaking year. I should have not even answered her, but curiosity got the best of me. So, I text back OK call me. My phone rang and there she was. After a bit of uncomfortable pleasantries, she got down to the reason for the call. She said that her therapist thinks it would be good for her to talk to me. At this point, I was mostly listening to her going on about how she’s been trying to turn her life around. Meanwhile, I’m thinking “Turn your life around, isn’t that what you did when you moved out to live with your bull?”
I should have said that, but I didn’t, I just let her talk. I got to admit that although I wasn’t very sympathetic and we didn’t talk for long, it was good to hear her voice.

Later that day, she text my again with “I messed up I won’t blame you if you don’t want to talk anymore.” I answered, “Yeah you did, but I’ll talk. After talking to Amanda over the next couple days, I found out that she left the man she was living with; she has her own apartment, she got a job with an insurance company and she’s been seeing a new therapist. I didn’t push the issue of why she left her bull I figured she’ll tell me when she’s ready.

Despite of all the crap she put me through this year, moving out to be a trophy for her latest bull, I am glad she’s getting her shit together. Where is this going to lead, I don’t know, maybe somewhere, maybe nowhere? What do you all think?

Tags
bulls, slut wife, wife