Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 12-20-2016, 09:07 AM

Talking

And who you are after all of that? Of course stupid looser without balls.

Old 12-20-2016, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbvndrrk View Post
Cool story bro
And who are he after all of that? Stupid looser without balls.

Old 01-21-2017, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ockmick View Post
my wife and I started by swinging / swapping with a black couple after a few years our "playmates " divorced yet we continued playing house with my wife's bedmate as a threesome . the price for allowing the relationship to continue was NO more contraceptives . we're in our early fifties now so there isn't much risk ,still we enjoy "playing" at breeding my wife and at times I believe she is more in tune with the idea of being seeded then she'd like to admit

Good comment. I feel the same way (although we've never tried swinging...only role play).

Old 05-05-2017, 03:23 AM

I insist my black lover cums in my unprotected white married pussy each and every time he fucks me. He has bred me twice with a lovely boy 16 now and a girl 18. My husband has a vasectomy and I only let my black boyfriend fuck and cum in me!!

Old 05-05-2017, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JanetLBBC View Post
I insist my black lover cums in my unprotected white married pussy each and every time he fucks me. He has bred me twice with a lovely boy 16 now and a girl 18. My husband has a vasectomy and I only let my black boyfriend fuck and cum in me!!
I can fully subscribe to that. Since I had my first black cock experience, l open my legs to black guys only.

Wife introduced our daughter
Old 07-16-2017, 08:26 AM

Wink Wife introduced our daughter

Wife introduced our daughter who does not have hair on it yet but was giving it to some pimply faced white guy who was in jr. high. So mom's black bull had trouble getting in but once he got that 11" into her, or what he could squeeze in he pounded her senseless and she cum on him five times before he filled her with his superior seeds. Now she wants him daily and gets the breeding every young white princess deserves and should get!

Old 07-22-2017, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrMountebank View Post
Wife introduced our daughter who does not have hair on it yet but was giving it to some pimply faced white guy who was in jr. high. So mom's black bull had trouble getting in but once he got that 11" into her, or what he could squeeze in he pounded her senseless and she cum on him five times before he filled her with his superior seeds. Now she wants him daily and gets the breeding every young white princess deserves and should get!
Have either of them had his babies yet? Or are any on the way currently?

Old 07-23-2017, 11:49 PM

I have not been bred, but if it happens I would love it I see nothing wrong with it Not knowing who the father would be adds to the pleasure even more

Careful picking a bull. If hes bigger, richer and better looking than u...
Old 07-24-2017, 05:20 AM

Default Careful picking a bull. If hes bigger, richer and better looking than u...

....u will.end up losing her to him like i have. They have a lil 6yr old girl now. While cuckolding me the very first time bull.pronounced he was about to.ejaculate. she was on.top and seemed to not hear. We were both loudly exclaiming his impending rush of semen. She ground more passionately. Finally i grabbed her under her armpits and liftered her myself. However, she fought me, recieved his seed as she came in usison with him. First load bingo, preggo. She passed out after her orgams.for hours. Bull left as it didnt seem.she would wake. She did wake and rubbed his.semen all over my tiny hard on. She was so.passionate about it. I believe the instant he entered her i lost her. The gentlemen lied to us both in the beginning. He knew i wss searching for a.bull a few inches bigger than my 4" He stated in emails.he was 71/2" when i first saw his meat my jaw dropped. He was 11" and forearm thick. His cock veins were bigger than my dicklet. He duped me and stole my wife. Black.owned w a mixed girl. Another whitey defeated

Last edited by dicklessInnie; 07-24-2017 at 05:22 AM..

Old 07-26-2017, 12:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosassyme View Post
I have not been bred, but if it happens I would love it I see nothing wrong with it Not knowing who the father would be adds to the pleasure even more
I think not knowing who fathered the baby is one of the draws of breeding parties. When you go knowing you are fertile and very receptive it's no longer an orgy or gang bang. It's a quest to be bred knowingly.

My oldest daughter was not from the result of a breeding party by several men. It was from a simple three way between the guy I was dating and his cousin. Still we had no idea who the father was until years later when we decided it would be better for all concerned, including the child someday, to have a test done.

Her younger sister I am 90% sure I know who the father was due to the time frame and having moved away from the place where I found almost all of my Black lovers.

Tags
kids