Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How many of you have had babies bred by your bulls?
Old 08-06-2010, 09:09 PM

Default How many of you have had babies bred by your bulls?

My wife and I met a young black guy, 28, at a resort we were staying at in South Carolina. We were celebrating my birthday (I turned 40 and my wife was 34). He was nice and we really hit it off. We had a few drinks and I soon noticed that my wife was getting turned on by him. Later, when she stepped away for a minute, I told him I wouldn't mind if he tried to fuck her if he wanted. My only request was that he take her to his room and let me secretly watch from a closet while he had her. By that time, he was getting pretty hot for her too, so he agreed.

After giving me one of his room keys, my wife came back. I told her that I wasn't feeling very well and was going to go back to our room to get some rest for a few hours. She wanted to go with me but I convinced her that I would be fine and said that she should go sightseeing and have some fun with our new friend. She reluctantly agreed and they both said that they would check on me later in the day. I left and rushed up to his room to wait.

About thirty minutes later, I heard the lock click and I quickly hid in the place I had prepared in the closet. They came in laughing, with their arms around each other. Soon, he had his hands inside her sun dress, grabbing her tits and palming her crotch. She kept trying to push him away, telling him that they shouldn’t be doing this. He just smiled and told her that there was no chance of her leaving his room without her pussy full of his semen. She looked shocked for a second and then I saw her left hand, with her wedding band sparkling, disappear down the front of his pants and start groping his cock. And I had an incredible view of it all from less than six feet away.

He rolled the sun dress off of her tanned shoulders and pulled it down to the floor. It was then that I noticed she had a few surprises for me. Somewhere along the way, she had lost her thong that she had put on earlier in our room. Secondly, she must have shaved her bush off during her bath this morning as a “present” for me. And finally, her shaven labia was a dark red and more swollen than I had ever seen it. As his black fingers probed her slit, I could see them come out shiny and wet, so wet that the wetness actually dripped from his middle finger.

She quickly unfastened his belt and pulled his shorts down to his ankles followed immediately by his briefs. As his underwear came down, I heard her gasp and whisper “Oh, my God!” as his huge, black-purple cock slapped against his belly. It was uncut, but most of the head had slid past the foreskin, and was oozing precum from the tip. He had to be at least twelve inches, from the tip of the head to the base of his enormous hanging balls. She moaned as she grabbed it with both hands and began licking and sucking that huge fucker. After letting her spit-shine his shaft for a minute, he picked her up, tossed her on the king-size bed, got her on her hands and knees and mounted her with his humongous boner balls-deep inside her tight (at least until then) snatch with one stroke.

She screamed and moaned that he needed to use some protection since she had been off of the pill for several months because we were going to try to start a family. She begged him to pull out, telling him that he couldn’t take her bareback. He just laughed and told her that she would take his seed and like it or he would pull out, throw her out and leave her naked in the hallway. Crying now, she asked that he at least pull out before he came and that she would swallow all his load. He laughed even louder, began power-pumping her from behind and told her that she was his now, his bitch, his whore, and that he was going to breed her and give her his baby. Then, everything got very quiet, except for her sobbing and moaning and the slap of his big, swinging black balls against her red vulva.

I wondered whether I had let this go too far but I was so hypnotized by what was happening in front of me that I was frozen in place. Her sweet, little pussy was stretched nearly three times larger than it usually is with my now seemingly-puny eight-and-a-half inch cut cock. Her sobs began to turn more to moans as he began pile-driving his big, black peter into her cervix. I was so mesmerized by what was occurring that I suddenly realized that I had pulled my cock from my shorts and was furiously jacking off. Suddenly, I heard my darling wife start cursing like I had never heard her do before and asking…no, begging, him to come inside her. She swore and told him to give her his semen, to knock her up and sire her babies. She had surrendered totally to him.

I could no longer take it. I rushed out of the closet and confronted them both. I demanded that he pull out of her and that she get her clothes and leave. He just laughed and told me to “sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up”! The surprised look on my wife’s face soon turned to a smile and then a laugh, too. She asked if I had planned this with her black lover and I ashamedly admitted that I had. She giggled and told me to sit down and let her finish what I had started. He told us both that she was now his, that her pussy was for him alone and that he would continue to service her for the remainder of our stay there. It was then that my lovely wife let out a soft, little moan and told her black bull to fuck her for as long as he wished. He quickly got into his short strokes, started sweating and panting, and with a loud roar, began spurting his seed inside her. She screamed and came simultaneously and I could see her asshole pulsating as her cunt-muscles milked the semen from his shaft as I remembered they had done so many times for me in the past. All I could do was watch and whimper as their child was being conceived before my eyes.

This continued for the rest of the week. They scarcely left his room, other than to eat or to publicly exhibit their lust for each other. The hotel employees and other guests knew what was going on and whispered and snickered whenever they saw me. He and my wife allowed me to watch them on a couple of other occasions during our stay, but it was more for their entertainment and my humiliation than anything else. After he took us to the airport to see us off, he took my wife into the men’s room and mounted and bred her one last time. I was in the next stall listening to everything. She even made me eat her pussy after he had emptied his final load inside her.

When we got home, she wouldn’t let me near her. I had to sleep in a guest bedroom. Five weeks later, after she had missed her period, a test kit confirmed that she was indeed pregnant. She was ecstatic and called her black bull with the news. They had been e-mailing each other for some time, unbeknownst to me. A couple of days later, he showed up and they continued right where they had left off. He had no sooner walked in the door when he took her over to the desk in my study, stripped her and mounted her swollen pussy. He stayed through the weekend and I had to endure the sounds of their animal lust the entire time.

Six months later, she was devastated when he told her that he found a new white whore to whelp more of his spawn. By then, it was too late to abort her bastard. Even though she has fucked some other black bulls behind my back, I decided to stay with her and raise their baby as my own. Last month, she delivered a healthy eight pound, twelve ounce boy. The doctors and nurses looked shocked when the big boy came out as black as the darkest African you could imagine. One young intern, from Nigeria, seemed to take a special interest in the care of my wife after the baby came. He has even come by for several housecalls while I’ve been at work and my wife seems a great deal happier and calmer ever since.

Old 08-07-2010, 03:52 AM

Cool story bro

Old 12-07-2011, 04:43 AM

Hot story. Now you have a black son to constantly remind you that your white wife is a black cock slut and of the time you watched a strange black man put his black baby in your white wife.

Old 12-12-2011, 06:46 PM

My wife was also taken as a sex slave to a black man and is eight months pregnant with a black son, although it is impossible to say whose it really is. It is great that you got to watch her seeded. I have only gotten to listen on the phone.

Old 12-21-2011, 02:50 AM

Hi hobnobber, very exciting to read that your wife is also pregnant with some unknown black mans baby and that your wife was a black mans sex slave. Will any black men be with you and your wife at the hospital when she has her black baby? Will the doctor congratulate you or a black man as the father?

QUOTE=hobnober;31033]My wife was also taken as a sex slave to a black man and is eight months pregnant with a black son, although it is impossible to say whose it really is. It is great that you got to watch her seeded. I have only gotten to listen on the phone.[/QUOTE]

Old 12-29-2011, 06:24 PM

My wife lives with her master and will have her baby at his house. Her doctor comes there to take care of her. He is also black and has been fucking her too her whole pregnancy. He has a huge pregnancy and lactation fetish.

Old 12-31-2011, 07:10 AM

How do you feel about your pregnant wife living with her black Master and knowing she is still being fucked by him and her black doctor?

QUOTE=hobnober;31776]My wife lives with her master and will have her baby at his house. Her doctor comes there to take care of her. He is also black and has been fucking her too her whole pregnancy. He has a huge pregnancy and lactation fetish.[/QUOTE]

Old 01-01-2012, 11:57 PM

She is still fucking a lot more guys then just her master and her doctor. Her situation is how her master designed it. I have no say. I have excepted it and have actually come to find it a huge turn on. I have no rights to their child. I had no part in his creation. I would love her child because it was hers, but her master is going to raise the child. She is due in a couple of weeks now...

Old 01-10-2012, 05:02 AM

My wife had her baby today! A week and a half early but I think it was for the best. He is 11 pounds 6 oz and 26 inches long!!! That kid is a monster! All went well with mother and child and both are resting now. She said the birth was easy in spite of his size and even arousing!

I am still waiting!
Old 02-26-2012, 04:10 AM

Default I am still waiting!

My wife really is now pregnant, and I am still waiting to hear what it is. Either way, it probably didn't come from me. At least I may get some hot prego pics of her, if she lets me!

Tags
kids