Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Baby
Old 04-20-2019, 01:12 PM

Smile Black Baby

I have 4 month old Black Baby and am black Pregnant again

almost
Old 04-23-2019, 04:28 AM

Default almost

My wife was bred once by a black man, disappointly she miscarried before she got to 5 months. When I say many black men tried to breed her it would be an understatement. My guess is that more than 100-150 black men planted their seed in her. The child that she miscarried was fathered by the black man that was living with us as her 2nd husband and when she asked me to let him have her exclusively in an attempt to have a child with him, he was the only one seeding her for about 3 weeks straight and she had conceived during that time. GTR

Every cuckold's dream
Old 05-18-2019, 08:12 PM

Default Every cuckold's dream

Fantastic story that is real proof that countless white wives fantasize about sex with a black man after they are married. The concept of crossing the racial barrier and having unprotected intercourse is very tempting for most wives who are attracted to the thought of penetration from a huge cock. And the idea of accepting a black man's sperm in her vagina is so shocking to most of society that it makes a wife even more determined to do it simply because "forbidden fruit is always sweeter". The possibility of a cuckold's wife getting pregnant by a black lover is extremely high because passion runs deep during extra-marital sex and a fertile woman's body is usually ripe for seeding. I'm not surprised that your wife got pregnant and I am also not surprised that she had sex with her lover for an entire week. It is obvious that she wanted to have his child after he dominated her and made her his concubine. However, I applaud your decision to stay with her and raise a child that obviously didn't have any choice of who his parents were. If there is one positive thing that came from your wife's interracial relationship, it was the fact that she enjoyed her sexual intercourse with the father of her child and probably was a happier woman to live with after that.

Canadian Black Bred White Wife
Old 05-19-2019, 05:26 AM

Post Canadian Black Bred White Wife

Vacationed in Canada.

I had been banging her for about a year. Her husband knew I had been having his wife regularly. Either I would go and see her or she would travel to come and see me. Well, needless to say, this time I went to see her at her request.

I spent an entire week with her and we fucked like wild animals. Her husband walked in on me enjoying his wife and for some reason I pushed my cock in her deeper. She started cussing like a sailor "fuck me like a dirty whore" "make me your married fuckslut". The irony of it all is that her husband had been peeking in on us through the slightly open bedroom door.

She sucked me off, licked my shaft, and kissed my cockhead. I turned her off, spread her legs, ripped her panties off, licked her pussy lips, then pushed my cock in her while she was looking directly at the slightly cracked open bedroom door.

She said she wanted to feel a real man's cock. So I pushed my cock in her until her pussy cream coated the majority of my cock. She got down on her hands and knees and started cleaning my cock of all of her pussy cream. She pushed me back on the bed, guided my cock in her committed cum slit and started riding my cock.

She passed out 2 times on my cock. She scratched the hell out of my chest. She cummed all over my cock again. Just then, I turned her over on her back, she spread her legs, and I pushed my cock in her committed cream tunnel. The more I saw her wedding ring, the naughtier I was with her and her with me.

By the end of the night I had cum in her 3 times. Her husband watched me have naughty fun with his wife in their marriage bed. She banished him to their guest room the entire time I was there. For the entire week, we fucked like wild animals. I didn't give a damn that her husband was in the other room and she would text him about how much of a hot slut she was with me.

Well, needless to say, she tells me that she is pregnant. She's only 4 weeks along. Her husband texted me and tells me he can't stop thinking about the naughty things I do to his wife and I did to his wife and her to me. He tells me she has become a completely different person. She says she wants to continue to have sex with me up to the due date. Her husband texts me that he can't stop jacking off thinking about his wife being black bred.

She sucked me off right next to her husband while he was watching TV this past weekend. Then she led me back to their bedroom and we spent all afternoon and evening having wild sex. She sent her husband naughty snippets and captions of our naughty fun.

I won't be heading back until Monday (her request). She said she wants to fuck in a back alley under a flickering street as her husband listens in on the other end. Fuck, she is on hot white wife slut.

-She's a squirter too!!!

Makes me want to consider moving to Canada (not really, lol).

Probably won't happen this way......
Old 08-20-2019, 05:23 PM

Default Probably won't happen this way......

Quote:
Originally Posted by gosassyme View Post
I have not been bred, but if it happens I would love it I see nothing wrong with it Not knowing who the father would be adds to the pleasure even more
….But my wife would like to get pregnant and ONLY know its not mine!! Biggest fantasy is she is fucking around so much that there would be no way to know who or even what race the baby would be until it was born.

There was a time when that was possible too, except it would have been black because she was only sexually active with Black Lovers.

Now, it will almost certainly be the result of a longer term relationship with a Lover, but we have lots of fun fantasizing.

CW

Old 08-21-2019, 04:46 AM

I been with more black men then I can say for I been having sex from 12 y/o with both black and white men. From 14y/o or about I been with almost all black men and I have four kids just found out that the one child that I had was white just found out 60 % of his dna is black.
So all four of my kids are black with some white in there I still a slut a black cock whore been in so many gangbangs been given to other black bulls to be breed I have swallow a lot of cum both my ass and pussy have been filled with cum, after all of these years I still love it all.

Bred twice by age of 22
Old 12-22-2019, 07:54 PM

Default Bred twice by age of 22

I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my 2nd black bred son, got a 5 year old - both times by different men.

HOT Situation!!
Old 01-13-2020, 09:03 PM

Default HOT Situation!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreederJodie View Post
I'm 35 weeks pregnant with my 2nd black bred son, got a 5 year old - both times by different men.
I have breeding fantasies also, and I do plan to have at least one child with someone other than my husband. Right now that's likely to be with my older white Boss/Lover since we are exclusive with each other......but there was a time when if I did get pregnant the baby would definitely have been Black.

And your situation is VERY sensual, getting pregnant once can be explained as a "one time thing", or a mistake, or a fling.....but TWICE being pregnant by Black Lovers, THAT one doesn't just "explain away"!! And I would LOVE to be in that situation......having EVERYONE know what I was up to and in to and was in me!! LOL

Married white middle class Mom and Wife with one white baby and TWO black babies!! WOW, turns me on!!

J (the wife)

Tags
kids