Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Exposing wife
Old 09-08-2010, 03:22 PM

Default Exposing wife

A while back I was in a cuckold chat room where guys post photos of their wives. I was contacted by a black guy who wanted to see pix of my wife. I advised him that I was not comfortable exposing my wife in a public forum. He then suggested that I could show him he photos to him in the privacy of a messenger site. After logging onto the site I showed him several photos of my wife, Vicki.

Eventually, he suggested I go back to the cuckold chat room where we met. I was crushed when I saw her photos being posted by this guy (obviously, I was naive about people being able to upload others' photos onto their own file). I was extremely upset that this guy would betray my trust.........but then I realized that I was becoming aroused that Vicki was being exposed to all those horny men! The feeling of intense arousal was neew to me and I liked it very much! I cannot describe the extremely intense sensual feeling between my legs knowing my lovely wife was being seen naked for all those men!

At that moment I realized I was a cuckold and enjoyed the humiliation of other men seeing my wife, including her face. It was so wonderfully intimate!

Old 09-08-2010, 04:06 PM

Hi there.
Personally im not a cuckhold or bi or anything else.We are a couple that loves the swinging lifestyle and i would like to watch my wife have sex with other men(black or not) and sometimes participate too.
As for the exposure i also found arrousing but i always let her know whats going on!
Also i have watermarked the pics so try to protect them somehow.
In the end i agree with you that the exposure is very arrousal. the humiliation part that you describe doesn't apply for me.

slut wife
Old 09-08-2010, 04:27 PM

Default slut wife

I found out my wife of 3 years was cheating on me so I confonted her and she explained that she can't get enough sex. She's 5'4", 115 lbs with curly red hair so I decided if that is what she wants, I'll give it to her ! After several ads, meeting with groups and single men, I brought her to a ' party ' in which she was to be trained as a sex slave for black men. There were 2 other white gals there and her duties was to be that of a hostess and ' cleaner '. I watched in amazement as she mixed drinks, licked & sucked pussies clean, rimmed black assholes and sucked the cum out of the girl's assholes. Her treat came at the end of the party when the 2 white gals held her down as Tyrell savagely fucked my wife's asshole with his 13" cock that was as thick as my wrist. She screamed and hollered as aga was stuffed in her mouth to shut her up and the ass pounding lasted a full 30-35 minutes. With tears streaming down her cheeks, Tyrell forced her to lick his shitty cock clean. She did, gagging and choking and crying the whole time. Her asshole was gaped with small amounts of blood leaking out. I told her that she is now black-owned, to be Tyrell's bitch and she was to be pimped you anyone he sold her ass to. That was over 2 years ago and she has been fucked by over 300 different black cocks, mostly up her cheating asshole. With each new cock, a tiny black star was tatooed on her ass, ( ran out of room at about 90 so I put the rest of the tats on her inner thighs, breasts & stomach. I turned her into a pig...

Forced exposure
Old 10-07-2010, 06:21 PM

Thumbs up Forced exposure

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiHusband View Post
...but then I realized that I was becoming aroused that Vicki was being exposed to all those horny men! ... I cannot describe the extremely intense sensual feeling between my legs knowing my lovely wife was being seen naked for all those men!

At that moment I realized I was a cuckold and enjoyed the humiliation of other men seeing my wife, including her face. It was so wonderfully intimate!
I'm guessing you had feelings that ranged from humiliated, scared, aroused and excited all at the same time. That is about the only way I could succumb to exposing my wife as well. I'm not sure how I would handle it but I was getting excited reading your story, so I'm pretty sure I would have the same reaction.

Old 11-03-2010, 10:14 PM

i would love to see a pic of your wife, that story is such a turn on
mtosney@optonline.net
thanks
mike

Old 11-09-2010, 09:52 PM

Yes exposing the wife is a real turn on. After you sent the photos to someone you met in a chat room (We never do by the way) now you may be subject to some blackmale, not Black Male. That is when the humiliation realy starts.

Story
Old 11-09-2010, 11:38 PM

Default Story

Hi, I've never posted pics of my g/f because she looks to have a rather public job, but I always chat about other guys using her. It started out with me asking guys on a very famous messenger about what to expect if I were to take her to a nude beach. One man decided to message me and told me to expect her to be touched and have guys oil her up and fill her tits and "mistakenly" finger her. He even said that guys may try to gangbang her on the beach. I've been hooked to that type of conversation since. I would love to take her to fantasy fest one year and have her walk around totally nude for all to see.

Story
Old 11-09-2010, 11:58 PM

Default Story

Hi, I've never posted pics of my g/f because she looks to have a rather public job, but I always chat about other guys using her. It started out with me asking guys on a very famous messenger about what to expect if I were to take her to a nude beach. One man decided to message me and told me to expect her to be touched and have guys oil her up and fill her tits and "mistakenly" finger her. He even said that guys may try to gangbang her on the beach. I've been hooked to that type of conversation since. I would love to take her to fantasy fest one year and have her walk around totally nude for all to see.

Old 11-26-2010, 01:32 AM

I'd love to do this but always chicken out!

done to me
Old 10-18-2011, 09:47 AM

Default done to me

My pictures were posted a couple years ago without my knowledge, I was furious at first but what could I do, once they are on there they could be downloaded by thousands. I felt cheapened at first then it started to be a kind of turn-on. I am not a very hot looking woman so it kind of boosted my feelings that others might want me.

Tags
cuckold, exhibitionism, voyeur, wife