Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Ruining my wife
Old 03-20-2011, 06:56 AM

Default Ruining my wife

It all started one Friday afternoon when I came home from work and saw my pink negligee and panties laid out on the bed for me, that can only mean one thing I thought<She has a date.
Get dressed sissy and make me a drink she said. I did as I was told and then returned back down to the bedroom with her drink.

I have a date with Todd tonight she said, Todd, I recognized his name from one off her chat sessions and from his photos I knew she was in for a good time. Todd is very well hung 11in x4in with giant balls full of hot cum.
Lie on the bed sissy and pull your panties down, I did as I was told and she sat down beside me.
She started running her finger nails of my tight little ball sack making pre cum ooze out of my little pee slit.
Todd has a message for you sweetheart, he is going to ruin my pussy once and for all tonight and he wants me to tell you how he is going to do it.
He wants you to know that after tonight my pussy will belong only to him, a real man.
After we have been 0ut for a few drinks he is going to take me back to his place and fuck me stupid, he wants you to know that he can stay hard all night and is a multiple cummer.
He said the trick to ruining me for you is that after he has made long hot passionate love to me he will stay deep inside me not giving my pussy a chance to shrink back, but his giant cock will also stop his potent sperm from running back out of my well fucked cunt.
What this does is allows the hormones from his cum to seep into the walls of my pussy so that even if I didn’t want to see him again I would soon start to crave his manhood and his sperm and would need to go back for more. I was horrified, that big cocked brut wasn’t satisfied just fucking my wife he was going to take her away from me,
But sweetheart I started to protest, Forget it sissy from tonight on my cunt will belong to him .In effect, not only making me more and more attracted to him through his pheromones but addicted to him and his massive cock meat.
She lightly caressed my little penis with her thumb and forefinger, that is all it takes, for me to lose control as she expertly manipulated my little sissy prick, He said if you cum while I am telling you this that it means you accept your new role in my sex life. I tried to fight it but I COULD FEEL MY ORGASM RISING as she lightly ran her finger up and down my little shaft.
Oh darling your twitching is giving you away you pathetic little wimp.
That’s it sissy don’t try and hold it back dribble your little load for me just then as I was about to cum she stopped her expert manipulation , Do you want to cum wimp ?
Yes dear I whimpered, is it the thought of his beautiful big cock deep inside me hmm?
Say it wimp or you won’t cum, yes dear it’s the thought of him touching places deep inside of you that i can only dream about. She started to stroke my little cock again!
OK tell me then, tell me you accept what is going to happen, not only me: but our sex lives from now on, well, tell Me.!
Y’Yes dear I accept, with that she started to move her two fingers faster, soon I tensed and arched my back as visions of them cuddled up together with him still embedded deep inside her.
That’s it sissy accept your fate she said as I dribbled a tiny little amount of cum onto her forefinger.
Good little sissy she said as she pushed her fingers into my mouth and told me to clean them off.
When i get home I will let you taste a real mans cum as you kiss my sore ruined pussy better for me.
Now go to bed and don’t wait up dear I won’t be home till morning.
With that she laughed and made her way out to her date.
I lay there in my panties as tears of humiliation rolled down my face.
[/SIZE]

Great story
Old 04-07-2011, 04:34 PM

Default Great story

I am a real life cuck and when reading your story I got the impression that you are also a true cuck. Regardless, great story.

Hot
Old 04-25-2011, 03:37 AM

Default Hot

Very hot story, please give all the wild details of how wifey got ruined. Hoow are things now between you two? Is she only dating 1 guy or others? How did you get her to start this?
You are a lucky guy!

I love your story & getting her addicted to bull from sperm permeating her body...
Old 05-24-2014, 04:46 AM

Default I love your story & getting her addicted to bull from sperm permeating her body...

I love your story & getting her addicted to bull from sperm permeating her body…
I have heard of this happening: that a man's sperm absorbed by the woman makes her really WANT him , especially if it is a new man who gets to fuck her several times…. and later, just his body smell, his pheromones provoke and intense craving to be fucked by him.

Of course a woman usually will get addicted to big cock from the size and intensity of it and the intensity of her orgasms, etc.

Super hot story. Please keep us informed.

Old 10-18-2014, 05:13 AM

love your writing syle. you capture the white sissy's sublime humiliation so well. Bravo

Old 05-02-2015, 09:16 AM

How come nobody picked up on the fact that this story was posted on 08.08.2011 in the interracial stories forum.
Check it out people, the dialogue is identical. Either it is copied from another lace by both, or this one is genuine, and has been copied word for word and submitted in the other section.

Last edited by fiddler1307; 05-04-2015 at 09:49 AM..