Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Tonight she is our whore
Old 06-02-2011, 11:07 PM

Default Tonight she is our whore

I am writing to tell everyone how excited I am. Tonight at 9pm, I have a black bull coming to use my submissive wife. We plan to make her be our whore. We have played with BBC before, but this guy seems to really know what he wants. I'm hoping he is very rough with her.

Old 06-03-2011, 03:42 AM

Good Luck! Hope it's as fun as your fantasy are. There's nothing better than when we they finally understand that they can use the wife how ever they want. Hope you guys have fun. John and Chris

Let us know...
Old 06-03-2011, 11:00 PM

Default Let us know...

So, did wifey get the pounding she needed? Lucky guy if you found a dom to use her hard. Took us many tries & still get those "nice" ones that don't want to play rough!

It was good
Old 06-04-2011, 12:32 PM

Default It was good

Yes, she got a good hard pounding... we used her for hours.

Old 07-17-2011, 09:47 PM

how many of yous taking part

Rough bully type guys
Old 10-08-2011, 12:37 AM

Default Rough bully type guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotlieb2 View Post
To see a black bull "making love" to a white woman is no fun. To the husband it is the ultimate if he roughs her up a bit referring to her as the slut she is (or should be). If it can be more than one nigga, all the better. A slap in the face and tits and especially slapping her pussy until it is swollen and pinching (or biting) her nipples gets everyone in the right mood.
We love this kind of play with the right guy of course!!

Cant seeem to find many others into really gettting their girl dommed and treated a bit rough!

Old 10-11-2011, 09:47 PM

My wife is treated very roughly by her master and his friends. She has learned to love all of it and is completely under his control. She admits they have destroyed her pussy forever and it turns me on to know she loves the abuse. She has been forced to do the nastiest things...

Rough, rougher, roughest
Old 10-12-2011, 03:23 PM

Default Rough, rougher, roughest

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuckyboi23 View Post
We love this kind of play with the right guy of course!!

Cant seeem to find many others into really gettting their girl dommed and treated a bit rough!
Yes, I love to be treated roughly - not serious bodily harm or pain, but to be a real slut and whore for a guy with a really big black cock is a huge turn on for me. Sometimes it takes me a day or two (or three) to fully recover, but at the time it is great to be "FUCKED" and not just to have sex. More than one BBC is the ultimate bonus.

Use my sub wife!
Old 02-04-2012, 10:54 AM

Default Use my sub wife!

My wife, Kailee and I have spent hours in bed fucking. The whole time I am telling her how three black men are using and abusing her in every nasty way. The three men are very dark black and have shaved heads. We meet them in a bar and they really love the way my blonde wife looks. She is 5'6", 130 lbs, with natural 36 DD's. She has on a white, button up, dress shirt, and a black tight fitting skirt that comes down to mid thigh. She is wearing no bra and her shirt is unbuttoned to mid chest. You can clearly see the exposed curvature of her breast. She is also wearing a black corset, black stockings, and black pumps with an ankle strap. These men see my wife and I standing at the bar. They see the look in her eyes and basically push me out of the way and become her date for the night.
To keep from being humiliated in the bar, I suggest a hotel room. All four thinks that it is a good idea. I can't wait to leave since they keep kissing and feeling my wife up, where everyone in the bar can see. I make Kailee ride with me while they follow. On the trip to a near by hotel, I make sure that she really wants to do this. She wants these men to use her like a nasty white whore. She has me feel between her legs and it is sloppy wet.
We get into the room. The men want me to leave. They do not want to share my wifes pussy with me. I assure them that I am going to just watch and take pictures with my smart phone. I tell them that they can use her in any way they want and I will not interfere. They tell her to strip down to her corset, stockings, and heels. When she hesitates one of the men slaps her hard and calls her a white cunt. He demands that she strip quickly. Between sobs she removes her clothes while another man produces a black, studded, dog collar and leash. He fastens the collar around her neck and tells her to lay on her stomach with her ass exposed and legs hanging off of the bed. He then uses the leash to give my wife a half dozen strikes to her pale white ass. During this time they are telling her to say to me that she is now a slut for black cock. That she will only want big, nigger cock from now on. That she wants her mouth, pussy, and ass filled with black man's cum. She does this all between sobs. The men quickly strip. All have big, thick, hard cocks. All are much bigger than my 6 1/2". Kailee gets on her knees and takes turns sucking her first black cocks. I watch her take turns stroking and sucking each of the three cocks. I watch her take these cocks deeper into her throat than she had ever taken my smaller cock. One of the men is getting close to shooting and she gives him all of her attention. She slowly strokes and sucks him in rythem. He tenses up and starts shooting into her mouth. Her lips never come off of his cock untill he finishes. Then she looks at me and opens her mouth to show it full of his sperm. She quickly swallows this down.
Now turning her attention to the other two men. She moves toward the man that is laying on his back on the bed. His cock is jutting straight into the air. He calls her "white slut" and tells her to suck his cock. She moves between his legs, half way laying on the bed. Her legs and lower half of her body hang off the end of the bed. Her ass is sticking up and is exposed for all to see or use. The third man gets some lube and rubs it on his cock. It is clear that he means to Fuck my wifes ass. I know this to be her biggest fantasy. He pulls her ass up to where she is standing at the end of the bed, bent over sucking the other black cock. I take pictures of him working his black cock into my wifes ass. I can hear her moaning with each little move that he makes. He is steadily working his big, shiny, black cock up her ass. She starts push back against his cock, causing more and more to dissappear up her ass. The black stranger slams it all the way home and she let's out a loud half scream and moan. He starts fucking her ass as fast and deep as he can. This causes her to moan and reach for her clit. As she fingers herself and is fucked in the ass she forgets about sucking the other black cock. Her concentration is broken by a hard slap to her face. The forgotten man start calling her a " stupid white cunt" and a " whore". He demands that she take care of his cock, all the while his partner is still slamming her ass. She responds by pushing his legs back to where both knees were bent and and his ass is exposed. She spreads his ass cheeks with both hands and lowers her mouth onto his asshole. He calls her a "nasty white freak" while he takes his cock into his own hand and starts jacking it. The whole time calling her names and telling her that she was going to eat his load. She was working her tongue deeper and deeper into his ass. She was very turned on by the smell and tangy taste of his dirty ass. She used her finger up his ass to loosen it up. She pulled her finger out and before it could close again, she buried the tip of her tongue deep up his ass. She was fucking his ass with her tongue. He started to shoot his load. It splashed over nose and cheeks. She opened wide and the next two blast were directly into her mouth. The third man seeing this pulled his dirty cock out of her ass and jammed it into her mouth. After several pumps he started shooting down her throat. She was also cumming from fingering herself. She looked so sexy. Her face, mouth, and neck was covered in a shiny glaze of black man cum. I asked her what she wanted to do now. She said that she wanted to be bare back fucked by all three men. That she wanted her pussy full of cum. I pointed out that all three looked a little drained. She told me that she was planning on eating all three of their asses untill they were ready to fuck her little pussy and make her into a black cock slut.

Wife Loves It
Old 02-04-2012, 05:34 PM

Default Wife Loves It

HTML Code:
f
Quote:
Originally Posted by new2sexyfun View Post
My wife, Kailee and I have spent hours in bed fucking. The whole time I am telling her how three black men are using and abusing her in every nasty way. The three men are very dark black and have shaved heads. We meet them in a bar and they really love the way my blonde wife looks. She is 5'6", 130 lbs, with natural 36 DD's. She has on a white, button up, dress shirt, and a black tight fitting skirt that comes down to mid thigh. She is wearing no bra and her shirt is unbuttoned to mid chest. You can clearly see the exposed curvature of her breast. She is also wearing a black corset, black stockings, and black pumps with an ankle strap. These men see my wife and I standing at the bar. They see the look in her eyes and basically push me out of the way and become her date for the night.
To keep from being humiliated in the bar, I suggest a hotel room. All four thinks that it is a good idea. I can't wait to leave since they keep kissing and feeling my wife up, where everyone in the bar can see. I make Kailee ride with me while they follow. On the trip to a near by hotel, I make sure that she really wants to do this. She wants these men to use her like a nasty white whore. She has me feel between her legs and it is sloppy wet.
We get into the room. The men want me to leave. They do not want to share my wifes pussy with me. I assure them that I am going to just watch and take pictures with my smart phone. I tell them that they can use her in any way they want and I will not interfere. They tell her to strip down to her corset, stockings, and heels. When she hesitates one of the men slaps her hard and calls her a white cunt. He demands that she strip quickly. Between sobs she removes her clothes while another man produces a black, studded, dog collar and leash. He fastens the collar around her neck and tells her to lay on her stomach with her ass exposed and legs hanging off of the bed. He then uses the leash to give my wife a half dozen strikes to her pale white ass. During this time they are telling her to say to me that she is now a slut for black cock. That she will only want big, nigger cock from now on. That she wants her mouth, pussy, and ass filled with black man's cum. She does this all between sobs. The men quickly strip. All have big, thick, hard cocks. All are much bigger than my 6 1/2". Kailee gets on her knees and takes turns sucking her first black cocks. I watch her take turns stroking and sucking each of the three cocks. I watch her take these cocks deeper into her throat than she had ever taken my smaller cock. One of the men is getting close to shooting and she gives him all of her attention. She slowly strokes and sucks him in rythem. He tenses up and starts shooting into her mouth. Her lips never come off of his cock untill he finishes. Then she looks at me and opens her mouth to show it full of his sperm. She quickly swallows this down.
Now turning her attention to the other two men. She moves toward the man that is laying on his back on the bed. His cock is jutting straight into the air. He calls her "white slut" and tells her to suck his cock. She moves between his legs, half way laying on the bed. Her legs and lower half of her body hang off the end of the bed. Her ass is sticking up and is exposed for all to see or use. The third man gets some lube and rubs it on his cock. It is clear that he means to Fuck my wifes ass. I know this to be her biggest fantasy. He pulls her ass up to where she is standing at the end of the bed, bent over sucking the other black cock. I take pictures of him working his black cock into my wifes ass. I can hear her moaning with each little move that he makes. He is steadily working his big, shiny, black cock up her ass. She starts push back against his cock, causing more and more to dissappear up her ass. The black stranger slams it all the way home and she let's out a loud half scream and moan. He starts fucking her ass as fast and deep as he can. This causes her to moan and reach for her clit. As she fingers herself and is fucked in the ass she forgets about sucking the other black cock. Her concentration is broken by a hard slap to her face. The forgotten man start calling her a " stupid white cunt" and a " whore". He demands that she take care of his cock, all the while his partner is still slamming her ass. She responds by pushing his legs back to where both knees were bent and and his ass is exposed. She spreads his ass cheeks with both hands and lowers her mouth onto his asshole. He calls her a "nasty white freak" while he takes his cock into his own hand and starts jacking it. The whole time calling her names and telling her that she was going to eat his load. She was working her tongue deeper and deeper into his ass. She was very turned on by the smell and tangy taste of his dirty ass. She used her finger up his ass to loosen it up. She pulled her finger out and before it could close again, she buried the tip of her tongue deep up his ass. She was fucking his ass with her tongue. He started to shoot his load. It splashed over nose and cheeks. She opened wide and the next two blast were directly into her mouth. The third man seeing this pulled his dirty cock out of her ass and jammed it into her mouth. After several pumps he started shooting down her throat. She was also cumming from fingering herself. She looked so sexy. Her face, mouth, and neck was covered in a shiny glaze of black man cum. I asked her what she wanted to do now. She said that she wanted to be bare back fucked by all three men. That she wanted her pussy full of cum. I pointed out that all three looked a little drained. She told me that she was planning on eating all three of their asses untill they were ready to fuck her little pussy and make her into a black cock slut.

Is that fantasy rough enough and nasty enough for you? I can keep going, but by this time my wife and I will have both cum. In our profile is some pictures of my wife dressed like she is in the story above. She really does get off on being spanked and made to perform very nasty sex acts. She loves to be spanked before we really get into the hard core sex, because it makes her feel like she is not responsible for the kinky sex that she is enjoying. It blows my mind to see how depraved she will get during sex.