Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Names have been changed......
Old 10-08-2011, 12:51 AM

Default Names have been changed......

A number of years ago this happened , this is just the first in a series of emails I just discovered I had kept, if you like it, I will post the rest.......

Dear Jack,

We've been good friends for years. I trusted you - I never expected you would do what you have done. I found out yesterday that you fucked Julie at the party a couple of weeks ago. I know a few people saw you with her at the party and have seen the notes you've sent each other about what happened and how to explain it to our friends. I know no-on actually saw you fucking but that at least one of her girlfriends saw you kissing.

Here's the part you might not expect. She doesn't know that I found out and I don't plan on confronting her. I've gone through alot of emotions in the past 24 hours. I was heartbroken to find out, especially with you. My jealousy raged in me like a fire but the most surprising part to me (and I am sure to you too) is how much it turned me on. She and I have had the best sex last night and the entire time I was thinking about what she'd done with you.

Jack, I really hope that this letter does not change or end our friendship. I hope that you take this well and can appreciate what I am going to tell you next.

I want you to keep having sex with my girlfriend.

Yes, I know, it's not the expected reaction. I don't even know if that party was the first time or if you have done it again since then, but I would like to tell you that I want you to keep fucking her.

You have always been the guy who goes out and brings the chics home from the bars, and I know you have a few girls on your speed dial for booty calls. I've always admired this about you and I guess it's part of what I find so exciting about Julie being on that list. I also suspect it's one of the things that she finds interesting in you.

Anyway, I don't want this to make things weird between us, but I would like to know how long it's been going on and to know anytime it happens again. Also, I would like to keep this between us. There is no reason any of our other friends need to know about it and I'd prefer that Julie not find out that I snooped in her email.

Let this soak in for awhile and let's have coffee once you are ready. I think we have a few things to talk about.

Still your friend,

-Dave

Tags
bull, cuckold couple, cuckolds