Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Awkard moments
Old 11-02-2011, 10:41 PM

Default Awkard moments

Have any other wives had awkward moments when meeting a new BBC?

awkward moments
Old 11-09-2011, 08:02 PM

Default awkward moments

my husband and i were sitting in a restaurant bar enjoying a few Ritas and i had a great buzz going. my husband always was the one who set up my dates and usually i never meet the bbc until the day we fuck. well behold as we were sitting there my district manager comes in and starts speaking to my husband. come to find out he is the new bbc my husband picked out for me from Craigslist. I had always wondered about Ron and his cock. He always wore great looking clothes and smelled good. He always had swagger and that turned me on alot but I never dreamed about ever doing him ( yeah whatever ). I figured, me the mother of three and mid 40's would be way out of his league. My husband is so sly and when Ron walked in i halfway jumped with joy and became instantly wet and also scared to death. Anyway we had more drinks and i could not help but sit next to Ron at out little table tucked in the corner. his cock became so hard and almost busted out of his pants right there. we finished up and decided to head home. we usually don't take bbc's back to our house but since i work with Ron we agreed he was safe to take home and relax and enjoy. after he unleashed that gorgeous black cock of his and started to stroke my pussy so deep i totally forgot the awkwardness of him meeting us at the bar and now he has become a regular. he is awesome and we never even approach the subject at work...what kills me the most is when i see him chatting up another woman from the office I know he will be sexing her soon and I know what she will be enjoying.