Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Awkward moments 2
Old 11-03-2011, 12:35 AM

Default Awkward moments 2

Two weeks ago I had a rather weird IR BBC experience.
My hubby wanted me to meet a new BBC as our usual buddy Fred was not able to visit us as often as before. I was hesitant as we had a good relation ship with Fred for years. He was my first and only till now.
Well my hubby began looking online and in magazines. He found a picture of the most beautiful cock I had ever seen. And to top off it was thicker than Fred's. I agreed to go along with it as long as he was ok looking as I consider myself an ok 8.
He agreed and made contact with Joe and let him in on we liked to do and what we were not cool with. Finally we agreed to meet up and see where the night led us.
Well sure as shit my hubby rob had to go out of town and we canceled. I had gotten new clothes and was ready for anything. Well Friday came around and Robert called to tell me Joe was at a nice hotel in town and wanted to get some drinks anyway. Rob told me since I had new clothes I should go. I told him I didn't want to go by myself as I hadn't met him before. In which he said he had already told him I would show up. I was furious. He then assured me he told Joe I would be the one to make the decision of what was to happen.
I agreed but told let him know how upset I was. I then decided to go all out and spend my bubbles money and got my hair done manicure and a pedi. I felt like a million bucks and was turning heads left and right. I got to the hotel and happy hour was still in effect. The bar area was packed and music was loud. I called Robert to ask Joe to meet me by the bar area. He did and text me back saying he was near. Rob asked for a pic of me to send Joe so he would recognize me.
Minutes later I got a tap on my shoulder asking if I were Mary. I as I turned my heart was racing. He was a very good looking well dressed older man. As we sat down we chatted about the bar a bit and how he had traveled to come see me, small talk.
We drank for an hour or so as we relaxed and my phone beeped. It was a text from rob asking what I thought. Then joes rang and got a text asking about me. Joe said that rob would be texting us both through the night. I caught on to rob's game. Since he was not there he would be by phone.
I text back that he was old enough to be my dad but hot. Joe texted rob back and then rob sent joes answer to me which said I was beautiful and he was already hard. We joked about our answers for a bit when I decided to tell rob to text Joe only as I was to put my phone away and would share his phone.
His phone quickly rang "are you guys horny yet". Joe showed it to me and I put almost. It rang again. Joe looked at it hard as I took it from his hands. It was a picture of me naked in a doggystyle position. He then told me I looked great. Before I could say any thing it rang again this time a picture with Joe sitting on a couch naked with his perfect 9 inch cock sticking straight up. I looked at Joe as he smiled.
I guess Joe and rob had it planed already. After that pic Joe was to leave back to his room after that pic. He grabbed his phone and headed to the elevator.
I sat for a bit when my phone rang with a text from Robert " go and sit on his cock! He is in room 412" after a bit I decided to go. I was shaking as I rode the elevator up. I got to the room and the door wascracked open. I pushed the door open slowly to see him sitting on the couch naked, cock semi hard.
I closed the door and thought to myself, why not. Rob said it was ok. So I walked to him as I took my clothes off. I kneeled in front of him. He grabbed his cock and pointed it to me. A big blob of precum had formed on the tip. I was quick to put it in my mouth before it fell. I gave him my best as a perfect cock deserves.
Minutes passed when he asked me to stand up. As I did he reached at my pussy and slid a finger in. I was horny as shit and dripping wet. I told him I was sorry for being so wet. He then told me i needed to be that wet so he could slide in me. I grabbed a condem and gave it to him. He then threw it on the counter. This dick doesn't get covered. I'm 52 yrs old and my kid having days are over.
He grabbed my hips and pulled me to him as he sat back on the couch. As he did his cock pointed up and had a streak of precum slipping down the side. As I straddled him his cock was pointing easily 2 to 3 inches above my belly button. He then told me he was tired from the trip so I should do all the work. I nodded an ok and moved onto him. I had to stand up on the couch and squat onto him. His cock head was by far the largest I had ever seen or had. I rubbed it all over trying to get it wet. When the head entered me I grunted a loud " FUCK ". It took me a while and several loud grunts before I was sitting on his lap with his cock deep inside me.
Joe's phone rang and he reached to answer. Robert had called and Joe told him he had called just in time, that i was sitting on his lap with him inside me. Then he put rob on speaker. Rob asked" is he all inside you baby" I told him he barely fit. Then he asked " your using a condem?" I looked at Joe as he grinned and told rob " of course bay!" if figure it was too late anyway.
Then I told Joe " hang that phone up so you can hang that cock in me" Joe then said sorry gotta go and hung up. He leaned back and I began to move on him slow at first but then as I got used to him and our juices everywhere our skin made a clapping noise as isquatted on him.
A few minutes later he stiffened up and said he was cumming. I thought of standing up but he grabbed my hips pulling me down. I sat completely down on him and began to Rock slowly as I sat on him to get all of the cum out. He leaned back and closed his eyes. I waited a bit and slid off him leaving his semi hard cock full of cum. I stared for a bit and decided to see what it tasted like. By far he tasted better than Fred or rob. As I kneeled in front of him with his cock in my mouth. His cum slid down my legs.
As I got dressed and opened the door he told me" next time I will do all the work, and u will be the tired one". I nodded " just call rob,and please don't tell him we didn't use a condem"

Old 11-03-2011, 01:43 AM

Great story sadly I don't.have a women as perfect as you I'm Hispanic.also and.love the freaky interracial sex scene. Love making a pussy squirt please keep doing what you love and keep a Dick happy lol