Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

GF in a party!
Old 11-10-2013, 05:49 PM

Default GF in a party!

Last edited by reno8889; 09-15-2015 at 03:54 AM..

She is Hot
Old 01-18-2014, 02:50 AM

Default She is Hot

Looks like she might have played

What does she say
Old 01-18-2014, 02:51 AM

Default What does she say

What does she say about geting black

Old 01-18-2014, 04:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reno8889 View Post
While still trying to convince her to get some black... there is something else that caught my attention.
These are pics of my GF´s night with friends... she is a big flirt and I just know that something happened with some of the guys in the pic.. she denies it and I just cant prove it.. opinions?
Well she went out without her wedding ring.. so what do you think....LOL or maybe this really isn't your wife.

Old 01-18-2014, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkypumpkinssss View Post
Well she went out without her wedding ring.. so what do you think....LOL or maybe this really isn't your wife.
Don't think he said wife tho...I thought he said GF?

I think she may have had a little fun with the boys to be honest!! ;-))

Old 03-16-2014, 02:30 AM

Dude,

Here's what happened. Those guys got her drunk, then offered to drive her home.
Once they got her in the van, they drove to an abandoned building and parked in the back.
They made their move and had her pantys off when the back door opened.
The guys jumped with they saw Officer Smith. The was 6'-6" tall, around 265 lbs, and black as the night.
He realized what the boys were up to and put all three of them in the squad car.
He walked back to her and said, "You OK?"
She looked up at him, the dome light lighting her face.
"No," she said, those guys were kissing me and playing with my tits and my pussy. Now, I'm all horny."
"Not only that, my boyfriend wants me to suck a black cock." She looked up at him.
He unbuckled his gun belt, then unbuttoned his pants and unzipped his fly.
He pulled his 8" soft cock out and moved to her.
She stared at his black uncut cock, then closed her eyes and took it in her mouth.
Her hands moved to his black cock and soon it was 10" long.
She continued, he pushed her small blonde head down on his stiff 11" cock.
She sucked his cock like no cock she had sucked before. Both her hands jacked his black shaft.
Spit dripped off her chin as his thick, black cock pistoned in and out of her mouth.
He moaned as she pulled off his cock and licked his huge, black balls.
She pulled back and looked up at him, then said, "Officer Smith, would you please fuck my white pussy?"
"My boyfriend's cock is small and I want to know what it feels like to fuck a real cock."
She lay back and spread her legs wide.
Office Smith pulled her legs, moving her ass to the edge of the van floor.
Her tight, white, wet pussy was touching his black cock. The height of the van was just right.
He pushed and felt her pussy lips spread, but just a little. He leaned forward, licked her stiff nipple and said, "Just relax, I'll go slow."
He kissed her as he worked almost all of his huge, black cock into her.
He started to pump her. Her tongue darted into his mouth with each thrust of his black cock in her white pussy.
She sucked his tongue and pumped her hips with each of his thrusts.
Her pussy was so tight, he knew he wouldn't last long. She started cumming but didn't stop kissing him.
Her pussy spasmed and tightened it's grasp on his thick, black cock.
She moved her legs until they were wrapped around his thick, black hips.
"I want you to cum in my pussy....please cum in my pussy...I want to feel it," she yelled at him.
His balls tightened but still smacked against her tiny, white ass with each powerful thrust.
She was cumming again and her spasms jacked his black cock.
Before his was really aware if it, cum was shooting out of this thick, black cock and deep into her spasming, white pussy.
"I can feel your cum...fuck yeah...I feel it inside me." she yelled.
He could not believe how much he was cumming. Each thrust shot more cum.
Finally, he stopped and held himself up with he hands. His leg were shaking.
She kept bucking her hips, humping his cock as it slowly softened.
He moved beside her. Cum flowed out of her pussy. Her pussy was just a huge opening now.
Cum flowed out of her onto the van floor and dripped on the back bumper.
Officer Smith slowly got dressed, she didn't.
She lay there and said, "I need a couple of favors."
He frowned and smiled.
"I need you to tell those guys that if they ever tell my boyfriend, You'll kick their asses."
He nodded.
"Also, I need you to dial your cell phone on my phone so I'll have it. Then, the next time
I need a good fuck, I'll call you."
He nodded again.

I watched he whole thing..I was behind the building in the dark, just watching and jacking off.

Old 03-25-2014, 10:13 PM

Your gf is a slut and definitely got fuckd that night , it's easy to see, I don't care if she denies it.

Talk to the guys and see if they give you the rest of the photos.

That's how I got my wife to be a slut, I caught her out years ago when she fucked a guy at her work Christmas party, I carried on like I was upset for about a week or two I used to call her a slut and gutter trash, I used to say she was too low to be called a whore as at least a whore gets payed to be fucked.

I organised two mates to come over for a few drinks, i knew these guys have been keen to fuck my wife for years and I told her since she is a low life slut that if they showed any interest that she was going to get fucked by them, I also instructed her to wear the same short skirt and tight fitting top she wore when she went to the Xmas party, no panties or bra, she complied without question.

Long story short she got fucked by both guys that night.....fucking low life cum dumpster slut she is.

Old 03-25-2014, 11:13 PM

I would say she had to put outt

Old 03-26-2014, 08:41 AM

Hands are everywhere and I think you guess it right

Old 03-29-2014, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Mick View Post
Your gf is a slut and definitely got fuckd that night , it's easy to see, I don't care if she denies it.

Talk to the guys and see if they give you the rest of the photos.

That's how I got my wife to be a slut, I caught her out years ago when she fucked a guy at her work Christmas party, I carried on like I was upset for about a week or two I used to call her a slut and gutter trash, I used to say she was too low to be called a whore as at least a whore gets payed to be fucked.

I organised two mates to come over for a few drinks, i knew these guys have been keen to fuck my wife for years and I told her since she is a low life slut that if they showed any interest that she was going to get fucked by them, I also instructed her to wear the same short skirt and tight fitting top she wore when she went to the Xmas party, no panties or bra, she complied without question.

Long story short she got fucked by both guys that night.....fucking low life cum dumpster slut she is.
Hey, mate you should be proud of her. A loving (and obedient) wife and a common slut when needed. Hope she's still fucking BBC

Tags
ass, blonde, girlfriend