Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Coming out for cuckold couples
Old 01-14-2019, 07:33 PM

Default Coming out for cuckold couples

My wife, her bf and I have been living this cuckold IR lifestyle for 3 years now. So, far, we've managed to keep our relationship private from our families and friends, well, obviously other than from our friends here. A couple of her friends know, but, they're involved with black men too, so, they're cool. As far as we know and I think we'd know, nobody close to us knows. Trust me, keeping all of this private has been a full time job. The most challenging times were when her bf moved in with us for a while last spring and when the two of them went on vacation together. I'm not sure how we did it, but, we pulled it off

It helps that her bf travels with his job, so he's not around all the time. Also, we live in a rural area away from a small town. Our closest neighbors keep to themselves too, so that helps. Having said this, I'm thinking that since we're in a long term relationship, sooner or later the cat's going to get out of the bag. For as much we love our alternative lifestyle, we are concerned on how our families and friends will react if they find out. Honestly, I think our old friends will be surprised for sure, but, will accept our choice. Especially with my wife, she's such a goody two shoes, they'd probably never guess that she's been having sex with a black man for 3 years. ..Our families and people at work are another story, not sure they'd be as understanding.

So for now, we're just doing what we've been doing. We'd appreciate your advice !

John