Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 05-06-2015, 10:17 AM

I think if a white cuckold husband asked a black man to cum on his white wifes face, and then asked her to go walk in public with a black mans cum on her face, that would make my penis hard.

Last edited by Hardpeniscuck; 06-09-2015 at 01:29 PM..

Old 05-06-2015, 07:20 PM

i have been in back of our suv nude with also nude black lover george laying on floor, as hubby drives on freeway while traffic is heavy. i suck my black friends cock until he cums and blasts it all over my face in full view of truck driver, and others as well. Then then as hubby finds another driver Ii let my lover fuck me fully as i lie there with both of us in full view of other drivers and truck drivers . Hubbu then pulls into truck stop next to parked trucks and allows the driver to see me fully spreadunder george, and lets him see me getting stuffed again. Hubby sees driver watching and asks if he wants to join in with me! the driver says oh yea! she want me to? Hubby says of course, you are also black! she loves black cock. He looks at us in back and asks if he has to use condom, hubby says no she hates them. the driver enters and strips. When george is done, the driver enters me while I suck on george and they both fill me again! and switch places so they can use me again and refill their cum in me fully and completely. This is repeated three times with each taking turns filling me. I give driver last oral blow job and he asks if he can visit me again in future. Hubby provides him with address and contact number. and tells him he can bring a friend or two when he wants to have me. as the driver leaves, hubby sees another truck entering and it stops right next to us. there are two drivers in it. hubby sees them looking a george and I and goes to their truck to talk.. he comes back and they follow. hubby says they want to join in and i smiled. george and both of them took me for their pleasure all night.

Last edited by barbet1; 05-06-2015 at 07:41 PM..

Old 05-26-2015, 02:20 AM

My husband and I were at his company retreat. we were in the hot tub and one of his black co-workers fingered me while there were 12 others in the tub. My husband was in the swimming pool

Old 06-09-2015, 01:38 PM

I like barbet1's story, it actually turned me on. The white husband driving through heavy traffic while his white wife is being fucked by a black man in the car for everybody to see. And them being completely naked is such a turn on.

It's a public display of interracial cuckolding.

Old 06-10-2015, 06:34 PM

I share my wife with a long time friend who's black ., we started swinging/swapping when he was married and later after he and his wife divorced , my wife and I continued with her playmate as a threesome.
once on vacation at an after dinner club we both began to openly display affection by necking and groping wife my wife on the dance floor before the three of us obviously left together returning to our room .
it was clear from some of the looks we got during our stay that it was clear to other guests my wife was balling both of us . one woman even asked my wife directly if we were a group and how she wished her husband would try something like that even once.
our last day we decided to leave the drapes in our cabin drawn ,..I do believe we had viewers .

Club fuck
Old 06-10-2015, 07:30 PM

Default Club fuck

Several years ago I went to a club with a girlfriend and it didn't take long before 2 young black guys joined us. I was a little tipsy so when one of the guys pulled his dick out and told me to suck it I didn't hesitate to lean over and take him in my mouth. I jacked, licked and sucked it until he pulled my head off and put a condom on it. He pulled me up and sat me down on it. My skirt was up around my waist as I squirmed and ground my pussy on him till he got off. The club was packed with people and I'm sure we put on a good show for many of them....Becky

Last edited by florida hubby; 06-10-2015 at 07:36 PM.. Reason: change wording

Old 06-11-2015, 06:59 PM

Talking

you are ideal hot slut wife .........i dream beeing your hubby cuck

Old 06-12-2015, 06:57 PM

Another fantasy of mine is a black man and a white woman having sex in the parking area of a shopping mall. Them having sex in a car as close to the enterance as possible, while people are walking past.

Old 06-13-2015, 04:28 PM

On my bus way to Innsbruck is a hotel for recent immigrants, most of them from Africa. Young black refugees who probably have never seen a white pussy and who haven't see any pussy since they left homes... They do not have the right to work for the moment so they hang around, I can see them from the bus every day. But I am shy and have never gone out from the chair to meet any. I would love to have a sex party with this wild bulls, imagine what a dream gang... I am real and if anybody in Innsbruck can make my dream true... lilyromance at y m a i l dot c o m will get me as prize...

Old 06-21-2015, 09:49 PM

On several different occasions i have been picked up by Black Men at the mall or in a grocery store and we go to the parking lot and get into a van with darkened windows. Once the door closes the clothes come off and we fuck like crazed rabbits. it is so hot to be doing some really nasty fucking (line one cock in my ass and another in my mouth, both of Them total strangers) while other shoppers are coming and going. i love being a slut!

Tags
big black cocks, cuckolding forums, interracial cuckolding, white wives