Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

couple needs black man to cuckoled husband
Old 02-16-2010, 07:54 PM

Default couple needs black man to cuckoled husband

We live in the Daytona beach area and the wife has found that she loves black cock.... she loves to suck him and taste his precum but then loves to feel him shoot inside her.

She loves to put her emotions into it and during the sex push all feelings for husband aside while she feels love and devotion to her black man and loves to show her faithfulnesss to her black man by humiliateing husband in front of him.

Has husband "with small cock' stand next to her black lover while she makes fun of his small cock.

She has husband make sure she is CLEAN both before and after her black lover has her.

Old 02-18-2010, 11:37 PM

sigh, sounds like the perfect woman to me. Wish I could find one like that.

Need BBC to SUPERFUCK WIFE IN MINNESOTA!!
Old 02-19-2010, 02:17 AM

Default Need BBC to SUPERFUCK WIFE IN MINNESOTA!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by viking1003 View Post
We live in the Daytona beach area and the wife has found that she loves black cock.... she loves to suck him and taste his precum but then loves to feel him shoot inside her.

She loves to put her emotions into it and during the sex push all feelings for husband aside while she feels love and devotion to her black man and loves to show her faithfulnesss to her black man by humiliateing husband in front of him.

Has husband "with small cock' stand next to her black lover while she makes fun of his small cock.

She has husband make sure she is CLEAN both before and after her black lover has her.

THAT IS SO HOT. My wife loves to do that too and I adore her for it. She looks at me and smiles when it is in all the way....
They both tease me about my 1.5" skinny penis....

Black men who want to super fuck my wife, contact us.

whitecuckmn2
Y
I
M
&
dott
calm

Old 03-06-2010, 05:35 AM

What was the question?