Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

View Poll Results: What happens when you see white women in public?
I fantasize about them getting fucked by black men 172 91.98%
Nothing. I just walk past them and don't think anything 15 8.02%
Voters: 187. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-22-2022, 07:36 PM

I love seeing a lone white pregnant woman pushing around a stroller that already has one Black child.

Old 08-23-2022, 04:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullballslover View Post
I love seeing a lone white pregnant woman pushing around a stroller that already has one Black child.
Yes I like running into white women who have mixed children. Hot to think about it and what it be like. Also like the idea of being with a white woman who you know has been with BBC before and going down on her and sliding into her knowing that.

Old 08-23-2022, 10:08 PM

Here's the deal. If you see a black man and white woman in a car together going to lunch, you can be sure of three things. First, she's fucking him. Secondly, she sucks him off when he wants her to. Finally, she is a guaranteed swallower.

BBC having fantasies of WF in public
Old 09-27-2022, 12:38 PM

Default BBC having fantasies of WF in public

Of course I can’t say ALL men but I bet it’s a large percentage of them that want us. You can see it in their eyes, they lick their lips, their smile, their walk, etc. you can feel their energy, they give off pheromones. Oh yes they want us and want us bad because we can do and give them what no other woman can…complete surrender. They deserve to have someone fall into their arms and smother them with kisses as we kick up our stiletto heels and stockings. We can dress and role play every day whatever they want and never get tired, never say no. We know a good thing when we see it. We are at their beck and call.
So yessssss they fantasize about us as much as we fantasize about them.
It’s electric.

Old 09-28-2022, 02:54 PM

That is always the very first thing I think about when I see a white female in public with a blk man is if hes fuking her or not.

Old 05-20-2023, 11:19 PM

I dress seductively and smile when I know I am going to be around black men who have a strong and endless desire to fuck a married while business lady, like me. I was never considering sex with a black man until I was in my 40's and now I can't think about anything else. I am totally consumed with an endless desire to have sex with handsome, sexy, well built black men, and I am not alone as more white women are starting to let their desires go black these days. Black is very much the IN thing today, and I want to be part of the trend! Being kissed and holding hands with a black man in public makes my juices flow and my desires to control my better judgement as that tells white men that my pussy belongs to black men!

Old 05-21-2023, 04:59 PM

I love the looks I get when I am with a black man, holding hands or whatever. I can tell what white men are thinking, knowing from what they are seeing that he has either had or is going to get my pussy... it is quite a turn-on for me, and I always dress accordingly!

Wife
Old 05-23-2023, 02:12 PM

Default Wife

When we are at a club and a black guy keeps eyeing my wife I talk to him and introduce him to her, when they are dancing I will leave and let him have his way with her

Old 05-24-2023, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumandGetit4U View Post
Of course I can’t say ALL men but I bet it’s a large percentage of them that want us. You can see it in their eyes, they lick their lips, their smile, their walk, etc. you can feel their energy, they give off pheromones. Oh yes they want us and want us bad because we can do and give them what no other woman can…complete surrender. They deserve to have someone fall into their arms and smother them with kisses as we kick up our stiletto heels and stockings. We can dress and role play every day whatever they want and never get tired, never say no. We know a good thing when we see it. We are at their beck and call.
So yessssss they fantasize about us as much as we fantasize about them.
It’s electric.
I agree with you! Nothing like one of you hotties all over me!

Old 05-25-2023, 04:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by verycute22 View Post
I dress seductively and smile when I know I am going to be around black men who have a strong and endless desire to fuck a married while business lady, like me. I was never considering sex with a black man until I was in my 40's and now I can't think about anything else. I am totally consumed with an endless desire to have sex with handsome, sexy, well built black men, and I am not alone as more white women are starting to let their desires go black these days. Black is very much the IN thing today, and I want to be part of the trend! Being kissed and holding hands with a black man in public makes my juices flow and my desires to control my better judgement as that tells white men that my pussy belongs to black men!
I admire this. A woman like you is a dream 🙌🏻

Tags
bbc, big black cock, cuckold, interracial, white wife