Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Question for the ladies-Can a cock ever be too big?
Old 09-27-2015, 11:38 AM

Default Question for the ladies-Can a cock ever be too big?

This question may seem like a stupid question because a man's cock is nowhere near as big as a newborn baby. So if a pussy can stretch to accommodate the birth of a baby then no cock should ever be too big. However, my wife, Lisa, says that I am at her limit. We have been swinging for 8 years now. When we started, she was a size queen. She would go around the party measuring each man with her clothe tape measure and then fuck the biggest men. Although I enjoyed pleasuring other women, I was always a little jealous because I wanted to give my wife the pleasure that I saw her having on other men's big dicks. The very first time we participated at a swing party, Lisa fucked a white Nebraska farm kid that was 13 inches and 8 inches around. He is her biggest. But she has fucked many in the 11 and 12 inch range as well. Lately, she tells me that she prefers 9 to 10 inch cock and will only give blowjobs to bigger cocks. She says that cocks longer than 10 inches hit the back wall of her pussy and it feels like she is getting punched in the stomach with each thrust. Therefore, sex with long cocks is painful to her rather than pleasurable. Furthermore, Lisa says that she prefers girth to length. Give her a fat cock instead of a long cock. She likes the stretched full feeling of a fat cock in her pussy. Lisa claims that even a fat 5 inch cock is better for her than a big 11 or 12 incher. I was just wondering if Lisa is unique or do other women feel this way also?

Yes can be too big
Old 09-30-2015, 09:55 AM

Default Yes can be too big

My wife has had similar pain from a BBC going too deep and feeling the pain for a few days. She smiled as she told me it still hurt, so a fun reminder too. An experienced BBC lover will recognize when he's too deep and causing too much pain and will adjust angles and depth.
She also says she likes them around 8 or 9 inches and thick too. And I thought I was the only one who enjoyed her getting stretched out by her lovers. Her fav is 9 and about 6 inches around.

Sorry to burst your bubble
Old 09-30-2015, 09:31 PM

Default Sorry to burst your bubble

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevn69 View Post
My wife has had similar pain from a BBC going too deep and feeling the pain for a few days. She smiled as she told me it still hurt, so a fun reminder too. An experienced BBC lover will recognize when he's too deep and causing too much pain and will adjust angles and depth.
She also says she likes them around 8 or 9 inches and thick too. And I thought I was the only one who enjoyed her getting stretched out by her lovers. Her fav is 9 and about 6 inches around.
Sorry to burst your bubble, but if you care to check out my penis pic on our profile, you will note that I am 10 inches long by 7 inches in girth. I usually stretch her pussy to the max and it is her bulls that are smaller and fit better.

Nice
Old 10-01-2015, 09:45 AM

Default Nice

Nice size you have, almost double my size so you would do some good stretching of my wife's pussy. I really enjoy watching my wife taking on big cocks and seeing how she can use them to make her cum.

Old 10-05-2015, 11:08 PM

Nope! NEVER ! Hehe: )

Old 10-17-2015, 11:48 PM

Nope. A guy can be big and too impatient....but if he takes his time and warms me up it is going to fit even if he is huge and the I go crazy.

moglie
Old 10-19-2015, 08:29 AM

Default moglie

ciao a tutti

Old 10-21-2015, 05:45 PM

I haven't found one yet but willing to get takers.

Old 11-01-2015, 02:04 PM

I've never met a cock I couldn't handle. I have met men with huge cocks I wouldn't fuck again because they were lousy lays or just too fast and rough. You do have to take your time and let a woman adjust if your really huge. I've also met a few cocks whose girth was so thick I couldn't take them comfortably anally. Personally I also like to be able to get my mouth around a cock, as I love to suck cock so much.

scamp
Attached Thumbnails
Question for the ladies-Can a cock ever be too big?-jm4.jpg  

Old 02-17-2016, 08:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegoodwife View Post
Nope. A guy can be big and too impatient....but if he takes his time and warms me up it is going to fit even if he is huge and the I go crazy.
I agree in some respect, warm me up and I can handle most. But there are guys out there that are clearly too big.