Interracial Forums

Interracial Forums (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/)
-   General Cuckold Lifestyle Discussion (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/)
-   -   Prefer masturbating to having sex? (https://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/general-cuckold-lifestyle-discussion/12295-prefer-masturbating-having-sex.html)

maxbracci 10-06-2015 12:58 PM

Prefer masturbating to having sex?

Masturbation IS sex for the cuckold. The true cuckold hubby knows that he is not man enough to have penetrative sex with a female. He accepts it and learns to enjoy the denial of heterosexual sex within the marriage.

littlejohn1212 11-16-2015 08:35 PM

masturbation is better

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbracci (Post 74558)
Masturbation IS sex for the cuckold. The true cuckold hubby knows that he is not man enough to have penetrative sex with a female. He accepts it and learns to enjoy the denial of heterosexual sex within the marriage.

I just love masturbating to the sight of a beautiful white woman being fucked by big black bulls. I find it much more enjoyable than fucking. Also would love to lick her clean.

srbcouple05 01-12-2016 11:32 PM

I am turned on by my wife being BBC only now. She now refuses to suck or play with my dick makes me play with myself to make it cum. On very special occasions she will allow me to fuck her but this is very rare and even then I am not allowed to cum in her. She much prefers my tongue to my little dick. I love that she now only really desires big black cock to fuck her!

gushingirl 01-13-2016 05:28 PM

masturbate

I love sex, but masturbating is much more convenient. I masturbate daily at home, work, public restrooms, while driving, in friends and complete strangers or someone I just met, bathrooms. I love having sex or masturbating in public, with a chance of being seen, watched or even caught. And I love to masturbate and be watched either on cam or in person.

gushingirl 01-13-2016 05:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love sex, but masturbating is much more convenient. I masturbate daily at home, work, public restrooms, while driving, in friends and complete strangers or someone I just met, bathrooms. I love having sex or masturbating in public, with a chance of being seen, watched or even caught. And I love to masturbate and be watched either on cam or in person.

CUCK WATCHER 02-12-2016 07:02 AM

masturbating cucks

I love sex. But, my dick doesn't always cooperate, that's how we got into this whole cuckold thing. My wife has been talking about, how sexy black men are, for years. Interracial sex is as much her fantasy as mine. She really gets turned on, flirting with these black studs. She likes to play the game. She has incredible sex and I get to watch her in action, that's really exciting, in a weird way. My dick begs to be touched, so I do. Hard or half soft, it doesn't matter, as long as the orgasm is good.

PaulV1972 03-11-2016 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by maxbracci (Post 74558)

Sorry, I call bullshit on this one. I have a 6 inch cock and I can get a women to cum in most cases unless she is just so big cock obsessed but I am sure as fuck going to try. Now, it is not the same level of sex as a 9 inch cock black cock can give her and I accept and like it.

The day I cannot fuck a women I am with is the day I am not with her anymore.

Twobecomesthree 04-05-2016 12:44 AM

I say, you have probably never had ANY sex other than spankin' your monkey. Or perhaps just a run of the mill masochist vying for attention.

Mildelongue 05-03-2020 05:18 PM

I believe that masturbation is normal in humans and is rather a complement to sexual relations. I usually masturbate watching young women on webcam when I'm bored but I prefer real sex with my girlfriend because it's more exciting

Gut265 06-15-2020 08:53 AM

all women and men have masturbated at least once in their lives. I think it is very normal and natural. I masturbate a lot doing live web cam sex with girls on the other side of the screen