Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Prefer masturbating to having sex?
Old 10-06-2015, 12:58 PM

Default Prefer masturbating to having sex?

Masturbation IS sex for the cuckold. The true cuckold hubby knows that he is not man enough to have penetrative sex with a female. He accepts it and learns to enjoy the denial of heterosexual sex within the marriage.

masturbation is better
Old 11-16-2015, 08:35 PM

Default masturbation is better

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbracci View Post
Masturbation IS sex for the cuckold. The true cuckold hubby knows that he is not man enough to have penetrative sex with a female. He accepts it and learns to enjoy the denial of heterosexual sex within the marriage.
I just love masturbating to the sight of a beautiful white woman being fucked by big black bulls. I find it much more enjoyable than fucking. Also would love to lick her clean.

Old 01-12-2016, 11:32 PM

I am turned on by my wife being BBC only now. She now refuses to suck or play with my dick makes me play with myself to make it cum. On very special occasions she will allow me to fuck her but this is very rare and even then I am not allowed to cum in her. She much prefers my tongue to my little dick. I love that she now only really desires big black cock to fuck her!

masturbate
Old 01-13-2016, 05:28 PM

Wink masturbate

I love sex, but masturbating is much more convenient. I masturbate daily at home, work, public restrooms, while driving, in friends and complete strangers or someone I just met, bathrooms. I love having sex or masturbating in public, with a chance of being seen, watched or even caught. And I love to masturbate and be watched either on cam or in person.

Old 01-13-2016, 05:32 PM

I love sex, but masturbating is much more convenient. I masturbate daily at home, work, public restrooms, while driving, in friends and complete strangers or someone I just met, bathrooms. I love having sex or masturbating in public, with a chance of being seen, watched or even caught. And I love to masturbate and be watched either on cam or in person.
Attached Thumbnails
Prefer masturbating to having sex?-tonya-s-wet12.jpg  

masturbating cucks
Old 02-12-2016, 07:02 AM

Default masturbating cucks

I love sex. But, my dick doesn't always cooperate, that's how we got into this whole cuckold thing. My wife has been talking about, how sexy black men are, for years. Interracial sex is as much her fantasy as mine. She really gets turned on, flirting with these black studs. She likes to play the game. She has incredible sex and I get to watch her in action, that's really exciting, in a weird way. My dick begs to be touched, so I do. Hard or half soft, it doesn't matter, as long as the orgasm is good.

Old 03-11-2016, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxbracci View Post
Sorry, I call bullshit on this one. I have a 6 inch cock and I can get a women to cum in most cases unless she is just so big cock obsessed but I am sure as fuck going to try. Now, it is not the same level of sex as a 9 inch cock black cock can give her and I accept and like it.

The day I cannot fuck a women I am with is the day I am not with her anymore.

Old 04-05-2016, 12:44 AM

I say, you have probably never had ANY sex other than spankin' your monkey. Or perhaps just a run of the mill masochist vying for attention.

Old 05-03-2020, 05:18 PM

I believe that masturbation is normal in humans and is rather a complement to sexual relations. I usually masturbate watching young women on webcam when I'm bored but I prefer real sex with my girlfriend because it's more exciting

Last edited by Mildelongue; 05-22-2020 at 09:00 PM..

Old 06-15-2020, 08:53 AM

all women and men have masturbated at least once in their lives. I think it is very normal and natural. I masturbate a lot doing live web cam sex with girls on the other side of the screen