Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 01-02-2021, 04:30 PM

The question is not if you prefer sex or masturbate, the person who should say it is the bull, it could be a lack of respect towards the bull to have sex with your wife

That is so hot
Old 01-03-2021, 12:22 PM

Default That is so hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludlowsidney View Post
I will usually wank my hub off outside so his spunk goes on dirt/soil , down the toilet or bathroom sink. One day I was feeling really cruel lol I made him hold a bowl with bleach in and emptied his balls into the bleach which will kill all the sperm anyway lol
Perhaps that is why my wife had me get a vasectomy. I didn't mind because I know this world doesn't need any more small dicked white bois.

Dawn
Old 01-07-2021, 08:31 AM

Default Dawn

I have been seeing a black guy from work, we are fucking quite regularly now, I have been cutting back a bit with sex with my hub, as I prefer to have sex with the black guy. We still have sex, but most of the time I wank him off, and he seems happy , which suits me as I enjoy sex more with my black fuck buddy..

My bbc dildo
Old 01-07-2021, 12:25 PM

Default My bbc dildo

I prefer the real thing of course but I prefer to masterbate with my 8” bbc dildo and bullet over having sex with my husband. I do have sex with him but I’m not turned on by him and I can’t really feel anything because his cock is too small.

Does your husband know?
Old 01-07-2021, 12:35 PM

Default Does your husband know?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ludlowsidney View Post
I have been seeing a black guy from work, we are fucking quite regularly now, I have been cutting back a bit with sex with my hub, as I prefer to have sex with the black guy. We still have sex, but most of the time I wank him off, and he seems happy , which suits me as I enjoy sex more with my black fuck buddy..
Would luv for my wife to be in a situation like that. Know she was years ago.

I prefer jerking off.....
Old 01-11-2021, 10:25 PM

Default I prefer jerking off.....

I cum too quickly anyway to make it "good" for my wife, just slipping inside of her with multiple loads of her Boss/Lovers sperm inside makes me cum almost instantly, even with the condom on she makes me wear...

Seriously, I don't last a full minute, can't remember the last time she actually had an orgasm with my cock inside of her (except once recently but I am talking about "normally", COVID has redefined normal). She let me inside this weekend (with condom on of course) and we did it in her favorite position...on her knees like a guy used to fuck her in motel rooms bent over the sink while telling her what a married cock-crazy SLUT she was.....and the instant she started humping back on me and saying "OH GOD I want Tom's cock in me SO BAD (her Boss/Lover)" I started cumming and she barely even got to reach back and touch her clit......total waste for her, and it ruins it for me because I failed again......

She prefers to just jerk me off (with condom on also) while telling me about her latest indiscretions and has always preferred to be "faithful" to the guys she was seeing anyway. COVID has changed that somewhat as she hasn't been able to be with her Boss/Lover anywhere near as frequently. I get more sex than usual, no other options.

And I prefer jerking off myself as I only have one person to satisfy and I don't feel let down afterwards because I failed AGAIN to satisfy her. It really SUCKS to cum and feel terrible about it and not enjoy the HUGE pleasure that comes with an orgasm.

CW

I know the feeling
Old 01-19-2021, 08:27 PM

Default I know the feeling

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMNBABE1 View Post
I cum too quickly anyway to make it "good" for my wife, just slipping inside of her with multiple loads of her Boss/Lovers sperm inside makes me cum almost instantly, even with the condom on she makes me wear...

Seriously, I don't last a full minute, can't remember the last time she actually had an orgasm with my cock inside of her (except once recently but I am talking about "normally", COVID has redefined normal). She let me inside this weekend (with condom on of course) and we did it in her favorite position...on her knees like a guy used to fuck her in motel rooms bent over the sink while telling her what a married cock-crazy SLUT she was.....and the instant she started humping back on me and saying "OH GOD I want Tom's cock in me SO BAD (her Boss/Lover)" I started cumming and she barely even got to reach back and touch her clit......total waste for her, and it ruins it for me because I failed again......

She prefers to just jerk me off (with condom on also) while telling me about her latest indiscretions and has always preferred to be "faithful" to the guys she was seeing anyway. COVID has changed that somewhat as she hasn't been able to be with her Boss/Lover anywhere near as frequently. I get more sex than usual, no other options.

And I prefer jerking off myself as I only have one person to satisfy and I don't feel let down afterwards because I failed AGAIN to satisfy her. It really SUCKS to cum and feel terrible about it and not enjoy the HUGE pleasure that comes with an orgasm.

CW
I know how you feel, especially about disappointing your wife. That's one reason why my wife Amanda and I got into the whole cuckold interracial sex thing. It took careful persuasion ,but when she agreed to just have some fun and give it a try, it opened up a whole new world for both of us. She obviously has the thrills of having sex with men who excite her and I have the guilt free pleasure of jerking off, while knowing she is getting the sexual satisfaction that she deserves. It's a win, win and win relationship when you consider the thrills her bulls get from fucking my sexy wife.