Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Do BBC have Giant Big Cum Loads??
Old 11-09-2015, 05:11 AM

Question Do BBC have Giant Big Cum Loads??

Years Back in College my roomate said her black bf shoot HUGH I mean Giant loads of cum...
She said a ton of times she couldnt fit all in her mouth and she had to swallow like 3 times

Is She Right?

Curious so I can be excited when I swallow my first Black Cock load very soon ????:

Old 11-09-2015, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PittCouple View Post
Years Back in College my roomate said her black bf shoot HUGH I mean Giant loads of cum...
She said a ton of times she couldnt fit all in her mouth and she had to swallow like 3 times

Is She Right?

Curious so I can be excited when I swallow my first Black Cock load very soon ????:
That's not true at all , It depends on the guy , and his diet , keeping well Hydrated , eating good vegetables , and plenty of water . I shoot huge loads. I can shoot 8 to 9 strong ejaculations , I haven't met a woman yet that could swallow me yet .They choke and gag when I unload in their mouth .

Old 11-10-2015, 12:52 PM

I don't think it can be said of ALL black men, but most of them does shoot a NICE load. Always yummy to suck and swallow black cock cream

Old 11-12-2015, 05:11 PM

Not all, depends on the man. I have had many black cocks that did cum so much that I couldn't swallow their cum fast enough though, and it wound up running over my lips. I fucked a black guy a month ago that wanted to shoot his cum all over my body he was fucking me and pulled out as he started to cum. He came so hard it flew over my body and was running down my bedroom wall. I licked it up for him, and he loved that.

scamp

Old 11-12-2015, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by num1scamp View Post
Not all, depends on the man. I have had many black cocks that did cum so much that I couldn't swallow their cum fast enough though, and it wound up running over my lips. I fucked a black guy a month ago that wanted to shoot his cum all over my body he was fucking me and pulled out as he started to cum. He came so hard it flew over my body and was running down my bedroom wall. I licked it up for him, and he loved that.

scamp
Y It all Depends on the Dude . I eat celery , I loved it as a Kid , Amino Acids , L-Carnitine L-Arginine , 50mgs of Zinc , Daily . I personally that Pineapple -Not the juice , Raw pineapple . And have a diet in High Protein . And be Physically Fit . . And Well Hydrated . You Guy's Make me Laugh ... Seriously . A Black guys Sperm is the most potent , Black Men Shoot Bigger Loads . What's Wrong with you People . All it takes is one of those little swimmers to reach a Fertile Egg in a Woman . Dummy Up People . The Population In China Today is 1.357 Billion People . I guess that Chinese Guy's Can Shoot Big Loads . This is to funny But I had to Reply to This WTF is Wrong . Read a Book or Something Get some Knowledge .

Old 11-26-2015, 06:33 PM

As others have said, I depends on the man and his diet. I eat as clean as possible and I can shoot substantial loads as a result. One of the keys is to drink lots of water.

Old 11-29-2015, 06:59 PM

I think it also depends on how long since he last came. If the guy have not cum in a couple weeks, that helps for a huge load.

Keep us posted how that goes for you.

Bbc cum
Old 03-19-2016, 07:04 AM

Default Bbc cum

I hope I find one that does. Let his seed deep inside
Posting up videos for the first time!! Thought u may like to know

Old 03-19-2016, 09:40 PM

You are a very special lady!

Our experience with cum loads
Old 03-21-2016, 08:14 PM

Default Our experience with cum loads

No matter how big his cock is, if a dude is horny as hell and gets really turned on with my wife, then he gives her a good dose of cum.

Tags
bbc, blowjob, cuckold, cumshot, white couple