Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

do you take pleasure in cleaning up/sucking?
Old 03-06-2010, 10:57 AM

Default do you take pleasure in cleaning up/sucking?

this might sound cliche to some, but i have yet to do this but i really want to...any advice for a newbie?

Old 03-06-2010, 12:29 PM

Just go with it and do it. My husband enjoys it.

Old 03-06-2010, 01:10 PM

i started by licking around her pussy while her black stud was in her. Then after he would shoot his load in her, I would move in and clean her up. Then I put him in my mouth and did the same for him. He loved it-made him hard again.

Cleaning up and sucking
Old 03-06-2010, 03:44 PM

Thumbs up Cleaning up and sucking

Nothing is hotter than watching your woman be serviced by a big, black cock.....except after the massive load is dripping out, you get to lick it all up beacuse the taste, mixed with the ladies juices, actually becomes sweeter....also sucking a big black dick and getting a huge load sprayed into your mouth so it feels like your you're swallowing a mouthful of thick soup is the greatest feeling and taste there is! Huge, black BULL cocks and their seed rule....for men and women!!!

Old 03-06-2010, 05:10 PM

can't beat a good clean up man! he gets you off and gets the bull ready to go for round two! yummm yumm

Old 03-06-2010, 05:39 PM

absolutely. the juice and the cock are so sweet when they are good and wet from fuckng my wife. She loves for me to do it also. Just do it!!

69, suck then clean
Old 03-06-2010, 08:51 PM

Default 69, suck then clean

I totally agree, nothing like having your wife on her hands and knees in a 69 takeing a cock while you are licking except the sight of the cock pulling out after putting the load. Sucking that cock mixed with your wife juices the finishing by pussy clean up is phenonminal

cleaning my wife of her black cock lover's creamy cum
Old 03-07-2010, 08:57 PM

Default cleaning my wife of her black cock lover's creamy cum

Over a year now, I've been cleaning my wife's black lovers cum from her pussy. The first time I was actually dumb enough to really think I'd made my wife really cum. Only afterwards, several days afterwards, did she tell me it was a man's spent cum that I lapped up and not her cum. It excited me! We talked about it and she told me she would bring home more spent cum in her pussy for me to clean up if I would eat her and clean her up really good. I agreed!

One day she called me from work and told me to meet her after work at the office. I arrived and she had me follow her down to the warehouse. We were the only ones there and we went in the office. This big black man talked with us and ended up asking me point blank if I'd been enjoyimng eating my wife's pussy and cleaning her of all his spent cum. I was shocked, but admitted that I did really like cleaning my wife's pussy of his spent cum. he said that today I would suck his fresh cum from her pussy as she sucked him hard again. Will tell more later....

Old 03-08-2010, 04:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by orpheum69 View Post
Over a year now, I've been cleaning my wife's black lovers cum from her pussy. The first time I was actually dumb enough to really think I'd made my wife really cum. Only afterwards, several days afterwards, did she tell me it was a man's spent cum that I lapped up and not her cum. It excited me! We talked about it and she told me she would bring home more spent cum in her pussy for me to clean up if I would eat her and clean her up really good. I agreed!

One day she called me from work and told me to meet her after work at the office. I arrived and she had me follow her down to the warehouse. We were the only ones there and we went in the office. This big black man talked with us and ended up asking me point blank if I'd been enjoyimng eating my wife's pussy and cleaning her of all his spent cum. I was shocked, but admitted that I did really like cleaning my wife's pussy of his spent cum. he said that today I would suck his fresh cum from her pussy as she sucked him hard again. Will tell more later....
My hub certainly likes and has been known to cum without physical stimulation while doing it. It gets my lover rock hard and aggressive for round two so I luv it too.

Old 03-08-2010, 08:20 AM

i love sucking warm cum from her freshly fucked cunt and arse, as wellas sucking his cock dry