Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Eating my own cum out of my wife after sex
Old 03-06-2016, 04:16 PM

Wink Eating my own cum out of my wife after sex

Hello the other day wife and I where having sex and I came to fast and I could tell she wanted to keep going so I started going down on her after I came inside her. She was hesitant at first but ad soon as I started she didn't want me to stop. I really enjoyed eating her wet sloppy pussy I want to do it every time now. Does anyone else do this?

Oh hell yeah!
Old 03-06-2016, 11:12 PM

Default Oh hell yeah!

[B]I love doing that! I try to eat my creampie as often as possible. There's nothing like eating a freshly fucked pussy! I once ate out a pussy after a gangbang . It was a cool experience. Haven't had the chance to do it again. It looks like I might be able to soon!/http://www.iloveinterracial.com/forum/ILItheme/smilies/smile.gif

Last edited by mr_cuzdawg_viii; 03-08-2016 at 09:18 AM..

Old 03-07-2016, 02:00 AM

I started doing that early in my marriage as I am a quick cummer. My wife loved me eating her dirty pussy and began to insist on my eating her after sex instead of before. As for me, I do love the taste of her after sex and we even went so far as to let another man fuck my wife so I could eat her with another man's cum in her. we are both hooked on this.

For me
Old 03-07-2016, 03:41 PM

Default For me

it is a pleasure seeing the cuck eating his cum and the sperm of mine when he has pounded her, after I climaxed and unloaded deep inside her.

Old 03-12-2016, 11:48 PM

Eating cum? Fuck no! what is next, sucking a bull's cock??

Now I have seen a video with Mr. Marcus and some hot Latin blonde where he cums in her mouth, she swallows it and then he kisses her and you can see a very small amount of sticky cum as they stop kissing on Marcus's mouth. Sean Michaels also does this and he does get a little of their own cum.

I have also kissed women after sucking my cock and maybe there is some pre-cum. But eating every drop? I'd vomit

Creampie
Old 07-25-2022, 06:32 AM

Default Creampie

My hubby do that and he love it, my hubby clean me after lover too and sometimes if bull want he suck cock too, even finished he....

Old 08-09-2022, 03:13 PM

I've gone down on my GF after banging her. Not a quick cummer, just wanted to give her a bit extra. I don't mind it. It'd be different if someone else had cum in her before, that'd be a big NOPE. I enjoy sloppy seconds, but not eating it.

Old 08-09-2022, 06:58 PM

I have been eating my own cum and cum from other men since I was 19 back in 1970. At first I had no issues with it, but I soon found out everybody else did, at least other men did. Only one woman objected out of the hundreds whose pussy I've cleaned up. I always preferred to eat cum from other men, but it was easier eating my own, almost all from my wife. It's.been nice to see doing cleanup on a just fucked pussy has become more accepted in the last 50 years.

eating her
Old 02-02-2023, 04:16 PM

Default eating her

I have gone down on my wife since we were first married. As we aged it became less often,but iI would do it once or twice a month. After she confessed that she was having sex with aBlackman I was taken back.but she told me she needed as a release it was giving her. I love her so went along with it. I watched them often after that and we layed together in bed after he left.I Just went down and began licking her,she resisted and tried to stop me. I pushed forward and she relaxed ,opening her legs for me. I tasted him and continued tosuck and lick his cum from my wifes pussy. We now do this as a finish to her enjoyment. Bob

Old 02-02-2023, 09:28 PM

I always suck my wife after blowing a load in her. We both love it. I masturbate often and eat my cum EVERY time. Love it!!

Tags
creampi cuck, cum, eating pussy, white cuckold couples, wife