Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

wife is addicted to BBC cum
Old 03-25-2016, 04:22 AM

Default wife is addicted to BBC cum

My wife has been having sex with blacks, for a while now. During the last 6 months or so, she has been hooking up with the same dude. She really likes him and since her tubes are tied, she lets him cum in her. I don't always get the chance to watch them in action, but, when I do, lately she has a thing for having him finish in her mouth. I know exactly what she's doing because she used to want me to cum in her mouth. I think the taste of her own juices on a cock kinda turns her on. But, it's the feeling of having a hard throbbing cock cumming in her mouth, that really gets her going .

I'm not complaining, because I wanted her to get into cuckold interracial sex. I guess I'm just adjusting to a new situation where my role in this whole cuckold thing is become less and less.

What's your thoughts?

For want of a pussy , Another was loss
Old 03-25-2016, 05:44 AM

Question For want of a pussy , Another was loss

Well it seems too late for me to meet her based on what your saying... I live in Florida and can entertain as well as travel. I live in Spring Hill Florida
Eli...

Old 04-04-2016, 06:04 PM

What is the question? I'm not following your line or something got left out?

Tags
wife cuck