Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

My wife's southern guilt
Old 03-29-2016, 07:28 PM

Default My wife's southern guilt

My wife said something to me that kind of surprised me. We have been into this cuckold interracial thing for awhile and I always thought that my wife just did it for the great sex. I mean for her it's the best of both worlds. She has the security of marriage and the pleasure of having incredible sex, without having to sneak around. Anyway, she told me that ever since she was younger, she felt as though she personally owed something to black men, because of the way they were treated during the slavery years, here in the U.S. I thought this was odd, because although she did grow up in the south, her ancestors were just poor working class people.

She said that she always felt bad about the way blacks were treated and wanted to make up for it. Well, there's something else for me to think about. I guess she's making up for all the oppression, by taking one cum load, at a time.

Hey, whatever works for her, is damn good for me !

Old 03-30-2016, 03:02 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
My wife said something to me that kind of surprised me. We have been into this cuckold interracial thing for awhile and I always thought that my wife just did it for the great sex. I mean for her it's the best of both worlds. She has the security of marriage and the pleasure of having incredible sex, without having to sneak around. Anyway, she told me that ever since she was younger, she felt as though she personally owed something to black men, because of the way they were treated during the slavery years, here in the U.S. I thought this was odd, because although she did grow up in the south, her ancestors were just poor working class people.

She said that she always felt bad about the way blacks were treated and wanted to make up for it. Well, there's something else for me to think about. I guess she's making up for all the oppression, by taking one cum load, at a time.

Hey, whatever works for her, is damn good for me !
Sounds like somebody needs a history lesson!

The story is true
Old 03-30-2016, 03:27 PM

Default The story is true

Quote:
Originally Posted by willie1008 View Post
this is all bullshit and lies....I bet you don't have a wife....your pictures are photoshop and stolen web pictures...
My wife's name is Amanda and she did tell that story to me. 100% true. My pics with her in them are scanned film camera pics, that I converted to grayscale and enhanced for dramatic effect.
We're here because we get off on interracial, so, let's have fun

Old 03-30-2016, 03:32 PM

Nothing wrong with interracial... However, you're wife really has nothing to feel guilty about.

Old 03-31-2016, 12:41 AM

I don't mind people ratting out the phonies, but there must be a better way. Do we even have a site administrator? They need to grab hold of this shit and playing imposter. Very immature people. Lets clean it up. This site is tanking as it is. There is a site for confessing things online. Thsts not what this site is about. Look on Google enough of that BS.

Old 04-04-2016, 06:09 PM

Philanthropic cuckolding??? Not too much...she needs to reexamine that line of reasoning.

Old 07-31-2016, 03:42 AM

OK... My sisters and I were raised in a bigoted household in the U.S. What our father didn't know is that our mother, and two of his three daughters have been impregnated by Black men. My elder sister and i have both borne children by Black men. My suggestion is that your wife bear a hidden sign, visible only to you about her feelings. Perhaps a Black "male" symbol on her left breast.

-Angie

That poor woman
Old 07-31-2016, 06:20 PM

Red face That poor woman

It is so sad that she should feel this way. My heart goes out to her. I would love to meet her and comfort her as she tells me her guilt

???
Old 08-01-2016, 10:40 AM

Default ???

I was southern born and southern raised and not one of my ancestors owned a slave. I just luv to fuck black men. I get it honest too. My mother was a BBC whore as well....Becky

Tags
cum inside, cum slut, slut wife cuckold, wife cuck bull