Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

would love contact with cuck
Old 05-15-2009, 06:07 PM

Default would love contact with cuck

hi, i'm a wannabe cuck and I would really love contact with a real time cuck re. issues of getting my wife in a slut relationship with one or preferrable two black men. we are both very horny for it but need some practical fantastical encouragement and advice. please help..........darkloverman

I witnessed a few things before....
Old 06-08-2009, 07:02 AM

Default I witnessed a few things before....

Ok ,,, How about plan a vacation just for Her,,, A place that you know Her ability to get picked up on to be numerous,, Allowing Her to pick and choose. Next take 10 days or more, This will give you plenty of time to score and score again,, NOTE Las Vegas seems to be easy for this.. Room rates are CHEAP now and so is every thing else..JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE GAMING...I have seem dozens of Black Studs with White wives and they do even hide it.. Oh ya Stay at the PALMS,,, The pool area is PRIME pick up my honey and fucker for me set up I have ever seen....I call it CUCK Town. My Daughter went there and I had to tell Her to not tell me anything..... WTMI.... Any way.. If you got the bucks... Caribbean vacation is cool too... Not to mention those Party cities of South Americas.... CANAVAL? Jamaca?? Happy Hunting,,,, Oh ya my Ex called this hunt for Black men a sexual safari.... Hum but She was the trophy that got taken,,, I still don't get it.. HOPE THAT HELPS chowdownunder.

Last edited by sperm8r; 06-08-2009 at 07:05 AM..

Old 01-30-2010, 07:10 AM

you can find what you want & need on adult friend finder