Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Black Cuckold
Old 03-12-2010, 07:13 PM

Question Black Cuckold

We have always viewed photos/videos of white cuckold husbands but refuse to believe there is no such thing called a "black" cuckold husband. Some years ago we were very much into the swingers' lifestyle and insisted on white males as my husband was very much into white males/black females. One encounter stand out more than others was when we met "Wes" a very well-endowed bi white male. Wes was somewhat submissive or intiminated (who knows/who cares) as long as everyone was comfortable and enjoying themselves. Of course I was the center of attention and control the action. I "directed" them to get their cocks hard by sucking each other and got wet and hot watching them gobble each others' cock. Wes's hard ivory pole kept my pussy wet and pulsating and of course the husband enjoyed the view while stroking his cock.
Is there anyone else out there interested in the same thing or know of a site where there is an everyday ordinary black woman fucking a nice ivory cock while hubby service them both? Not the professionally shot scenes which are so impersonal and staged.
Please comment

Quiet on the Home front
Old 03-13-2010, 04:58 PM

Unhappy Quiet on the Home front

Did I hit a sour note as there are no replies to my post. I certainly hope I didn't offend anyone by that post.

white men black women
Old 03-13-2010, 07:56 PM

Default white men black women

i myselef love black women i worship the ground they walk on and im also bi just that im very big in the cock departmen i just love eatting pussy and sucking black cock my wife used to be into fucking black cock she is also bi wish i could find a black couple that would let me be thier white toy i dont think you hit a sour note

Old 08-30-2010, 02:45 AM

Red face

Love to be black couples boy. They own me I do what they say. It's that simple.
Love being used and humiliated by by black couple.

Old 08-30-2010, 02:00 PM

When this site was new they posted several photos of black cucks. In fact a black cluck was in the fav section for a long time. Then one day they removed all of the black cucks. I did fuss but they removed my threads on the subject. Then I went to a non paying member.
I am a older white bull and have seen many cucks. Keep looking you will find some, they won't be on this site.

Whip

Triad
Old 05-19-2014, 03:16 AM

Default Triad

I want that black woman and white guy to be my co-husband and wife.