Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

White man regrets
Old 07-21-2016, 06:07 AM

Default White man regrets

Just wondering if there are any white men/ cuckolds on here that regret letting your white wife/Gf fuck a Black Man after the fact. I know the fantasy and anticipation of sharing you wife with a Black Man can be very exciting and powerful but when it actually happens..... To see your wife, the woman you love, the mother of your children, being taken by another man, especially a Black Man can be very daunting. You know every thing is going to be different. To watch your wife getting fucked by some one other than you , and getting Fucked by a Black Man, who are generally looked at as the ultimate fantasy for a white women. The Big Cock, the athleticism and the sexual prowess. You know he is going to do things to her and make her feel things you can probably not compete with. Is or was the fantasy worth it? Or did you regret it afterwards?

Old 07-21-2016, 02:17 PM

Should be interesting. If I had to take a wild guess I'd bet about half the men wish they had never given their wife/girfriend up to Black.

Old 07-21-2016, 05:18 PM

As long as you are both comfortable with it, I say go for it. With the right person, it is a lot of fun for everyone!!!! A little strange at first, but we are really enjoying it.

Old 07-22-2016, 07:50 PM

Be sure to let us know how it goes for you

Wow... that is one hot question....
Old 07-23-2016, 05:47 AM

Default Wow... that is one hot question....

Quote:
Originally Posted by little t View Post
Just wondering if there are any white men/ cuckolds on here that regret letting your white wife/Gf fuck a Black Man after the fact. I know the fantasy and anticipation of sharing you wife with a Black Man can be very exciting and powerful but when it actually happens..... To see your wife, the woman you love, the mother of your children, being taken by another man, especially a Black Man can be very daunting. You know every thing is going to be different. To watch your wife getting fucked by some one other than you , and getting Fucked by a Black Man, who are generally looked at as the ultimate fantasy for a white women. The Big Cock, the athleticism and the sexual prowess. You know he is going to do things to her and make her feel things you can probably not compete with. Is or was the fantasy worth it? Or did you regret it afterwards?
You point out some really good considerations... Wow... What happened to you and your gf, or didn't it get to that yet?

Last edited by whitecuckmn; 07-23-2016 at 05:54 AM.. Reason: Didn't read profile before commenting. Sorry.

Old 07-23-2016, 09:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by craving bbc View Post
As long as you are both comfortable with it, I say go for it. With the right person, it is a lot of fun for everyone!!!! A little strange at first, but we are really enjoying it.
I'd agree - the adjustment takes a long time and both of you have to keep working at it, but if it's what you want then it's worth it in the end.
The fantasy is that there is a quick decision and then that's it for ever more but the reality is very different. We find that our participation ebbs and flows and we have periods where we don't indulge and others where we are very active.
But it's always something that has to be worked at and a cuckold treads a very fine line between enjoyment and angst