Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

how soon after marriage should a white wife be blacked
Old 03-21-2010, 10:26 PM

Default how soon after marriage should a white wife be blacked

how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time

Agreed
Old 03-22-2010, 03:13 AM

Default Agreed

Agreed that the bull should be part of the wedding and first night...it is nice for all parties to enjoy the young bride, no reason to wait for years. It is nice to see a fresh girl being blacked....however remember also that in order to have young fresh white girl, the husband need to have time to breed his wife!

Agree
Old 03-22-2010, 06:23 AM

Default Agree

Agree. Nothing hotter than a white wife getting fucked on her wedding night by a BBC as her husband watches and/or participates. What a start to a great marriage and of the wonderful things to cum. Yes, multiple BBCs are ok...and bareback is the only way to go.

Last edited by warriorotl99; 03-22-2010 at 06:24 AM.. Reason: addition

Old 03-22-2010, 04:25 PM

Exclamation

i kinda thought this would be the general drift. pity i didnt have that advice when i married 20 years back. i wasnt blacked till my 30th birthday. the question was for my 20yo daughter who is getting married in june. my chief bull would arrange for her to be blacked now but she has romantic notions and wants to wait till a few months after her wedding. i wonder if i can persued her.

Why wait to be married?
Old 03-22-2010, 05:48 PM

Cool Why wait to be married?

Let your daughter watch how much you enjoy your black sex, and you probably won't have to convince her to move her own blacking forward. She'll be pushing you off the bed to claim some BBC for herself before she even gets married.

Old 03-22-2010, 08:55 PM

i agree wedding night it should be but i waited 10 yrs wish i hadnt

Gift
Old 03-23-2010, 01:23 PM

Default Gift

As a wedding shower gift, get her a Premium Membership here at Iloveinterracial, once she sees what she is missing, she'll get blacked BEFORE the wedding!

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
i kinda thought this would be the general drift. pity i didnt have that advice when i married 20 years back. i wasnt blacked till my 30th birthday. the question was for my 20yo daughter who is getting married in june. my chief bull would arrange for her to be blacked now but she has romantic notions and wants to wait till a few months after her wedding. i wonder if i can persued her.

Old 03-23-2010, 06:18 PM

My wife got her first black cock 14 years after we were married. The eventual act was totally planned (SH-h-h-h-h!) by me. Since the first day I had my first piece of tail I fantacised about a black cock pounding a white pussy! My wife was a virgin when we married, I had had a few dicky rubs but NEVER what I call a real good screwing. Needless to say that ended on our honeymoon. Anyway, my fantasy only grew as time went on and I would often make remarks to my wife when we were at it ... about her getting some strange cock ... then black cock. It took what seems years to get her to play along. Then the play-along thing got a little more serious during a convention trip to Vegas. Where else, eh?

At the convention we met this guy I had gone to university with but hadn't seen for years. Yes, he was tall, handsome and BLACK! He was still single. We invited him to join us later for dinner, exchanged the usual B.S., and that was about as far as it went.

Later that night we were making out, for the first time ever, my wife asked if I'd like to see her take on a big black one! WOW! Did I ever blow a load or what! I knew then that I could take her to where only a fantasy dared to go in the past. Anyway, several months later my wife met her Waterloo at our condo in Florida (Gulf Coast). She never just took my friend on, she also took on his brother ... his real life brother! Her poor pussy was sore for months. They chewed and screwed for four days straight! No kidding! She was really blackened and loved every last inch and droplet of it! My friend had a little over 10 inches and his brother was a decimeter behind him. How do i know? My wife was so in awe of them she measured each of them, including circumfrence! Their circumfrence was almost equal to their length.

Last edited by drillher2; 03-23-2010 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: spelling correction

Old 03-24-2010, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by di47cat View Post
how long should a new husband expect to keep his white wife to himself before he is cuckolded by a black bull

should the wife have just one black bull or will she and hubby be better served by several

should hubby watch and is bareback essential at least the first time

I missed out on 2 years after i got married though it would have been heaven to have experienced it on my wedding night.

mwah xx

Old 03-24-2010, 11:38 PM

I was a very lucky guy. My wife has been BBC ONLY since she was 15. We met when she was 27 and I knew even before we met(we had a mutual friend), that she was BBC exclusive. To be honest, it was what first attracted me to he, although she was also very very hot (and still is).

We have now been married for 17 years and she still has two of her regular long term Lovers (or her REAL MEN) as she calls them.

I adore my wife and we have shared many lovely, loving moments together with her REAL MEN.

Tags
bareback, blacked, bride, cuckold