Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

For all the true cucks out there
Old 04-15-2017, 04:00 PM

Default For all the true cucks out there

A few ideas to get the ball rolling

1- Let your wife hang out at the bar in a hotel where business men frequent. Best if it's by an airport. Watch from a distance while she flirts. If she heads towards the elevators with a man, leave and wait for her at home. DO NOT ask her how her evening went.
2- Hit up a club together yet separately. Watch her drink and dance and flirt with the guys there. When she's found the guy she wants to fuck, she should ask them if she can "crash" at their place. When they leave, go home and don't wait up.
3- Let your friends know you encourage them to flirt with your wife. Invite them over for drinks and once the liquor is flowing, start up a game of truth or dare. Your wife cannot chose truth. As things heat up, dare your wife to try to figure out who among them is the best hung using only her hands and with her eyes closed. Let the game continue and when the time is right, go on a "beer run" and stay away for an hour or more.
4- Pick a few of your friends you know think your wife is hot, get her to snap a naughty selfie and send it to them with a short message letting them know when you'll be out.
5- If she travels for work, let her know that she always has a "hall pass"
6- Suggest that your wife go out to dinner with her ex after a few nights of role playing with her that included her pretending she was fucking him.

Just a few thoughts. I hope they help and encourage you to play.

Last edited by Sonia76; 04-15-2017 at 07:15 PM..

Old 04-16-2017, 11:35 AM

the best ideal hubby is the cuckiest one
learn to offer your wife to your black manager. so you hit two birds with one stone ........fortify your relation with your manager and make pleasur to your wife

Old 04-16-2017, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyalmasry View Post
the best ideal hubby is the cuckiest one
learn to offer your wife to your black manager. so you hit two birds with one stone ........fortify your relation with your manager and make pleasur to your wife
I agree! My work / life balance improved greatly once I started sleeping with my married bosses.

Tags
cuck, games