Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Old 08-05-2018, 03:19 PM

No. I get envious sometimes, but for me that's the excitement knowing she prefers black men to me.

Old 08-05-2018, 09:09 PM

Youre one of my favorite posters! You go girl!

Caught!
Old 08-06-2018, 12:33 PM

Default Caught!

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
My husband was like yours. He luved to watch, take pics and vids and sometimes joined in. Then about two years ago he decides that WE are not doing it anymore. NOT! I get more black dick now than I ever did.... Becky

Recently hubby came home early and caught me fucking the local black handyman in our bed. He didn't get mad. He just told me that he wouldn't come home early without calling first if I promised not to fuck in our bed again.... Becky

ever get jealous
Old 08-10-2023, 10:25 PM

Default ever get jealous

Of course I do. Seeing her in the throws of compelete surrender to that big black cock plugging into her,knowing that she is totally his for the moment. knowing that he is doing what I cant do for her..fucking her like no man has ever done. BUT, I totally enjoy knowing that my love is what she wants from me. Yes she fucks blackmen and will NEVER stop. I am ok with that as she gets the pleasure from that big cock. She loves me and we will never part,but fucking BBC is our way of lifestyle now and I am happy to see her so thrilled from the fucking she gets/

Old 08-13-2023, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
My wife and I have been into the cuckold interracial lifestyle for a couple years. She's been involved with the same guy for about a year. 99 % of the time, I think that watching them enjoying each other is the hottest, most exciting thing, I've ever seen. But, now and then that old jealousy creeps into my thoughts. How about you ?

John and Amanda
I am so happy that Susan has gone black again and now we have threesomes and sometimes Dave shares her with his friends (now our friends too) It's so beautiful and so magnificent when black men make love to my white wife that jealousy completely disappears. They deserve my respect!!

Old 08-14-2023, 11:41 AM

I don’t get jealous. I feel sexually inadequate at times but I’m also aroused by my wife’s affairs. I’m sexually frustrated at times because she rarely lets me have sex with her anymore and I haven’t had a blow job in years. Most of the time it’s a handjob only and maybe vaginal sex once every few weeks.

Old 08-16-2023, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by florida hubby View Post
My husband was like yours. He luved to watch, take pics and vids and sometimes joined in. Then about two years ago he decides that WE are not doing it anymore. NOT! I get more black dick now than I ever did.... Becky
I am with you Becky. My husband started this years ago and then decided that the fun was over. Oh fuck no it isn't over. I fuck the biggest and as many black men as I can now. You go girl.

Not anymore
Old 08-17-2023, 04:09 AM

Default Not anymore

I regret that when we were first married I was very jealous of her being flirted with or having male friends to hang out with, especially coworkers. Fast forward several years of being into this lifestyle and no not anymore. I’m infatuated with seeing her with someone else especially a black man. Something about watching her and him is just erotic as all Hell!

When the head says no but your cock says YES!!!
Old 12-18-2023, 01:37 PM

Default When the head says no but your cock says YES!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CUCK WATCHER View Post
My wife and I have been into the cuckold interracial lifestyle for a couple years. She's been involved with the same guy for about a year. 99 % of the time, I think that watching them enjoying each other is the hottest, most exciting thing, I've ever seen. But, now and then that old jealousy creeps into my thoughts. How about you ?

John and Amanda
I sure do get jealous, but a lot less than when we started. For me the feeling of jealousy and if I’m brutally honest inadequacy is all part of the experience. However, while I could try to over analyse it the honest truth is that I keep going back for more and more importantly my cock gives away what I really feel! Watching a dominant man take control of her, watching her getting him hard an watching him take her has a pretty dramatic effect on my cock!

Old 12-25-2023, 03:23 PM

I would not get jealous. I know my place. And I am happy to know my place.

Tags
slutty white wives, white cuckold couples, wife bbc