Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

How did it pan out after the first time?
Old 06-10-2017, 01:16 PM

Default How did it pan out after the first time?

We are pretty close to going all the way with a Bbc fucking my wife. We still need to be 100% confident in what we are doing.

How did things go for the people who've done it? Like after the fucking? Was it awkward? What happened?

I'd love to know.

Old 06-12-2017, 04:26 PM

Just do it. you're right there, its a huge turn on and you're in her as soon as they're done and get to feel what that's like. the awkwardness is gonna be on your part and I find it sexy. some people think the husband feels humiliation -- total bs. I'm a man. no interest in humiliation and the one guy on this site who responded to us with that kind of attitude was shut down right away. it's not humiliating, its crazy sexy. so just do it and enjoy the rides.

Old 06-14-2017, 06:50 AM

Well from my perspective as the woman, it was a long time coming. The guy was my husbands work partner and long time family friend. You could say more like family than friend. I had seem him in swim shorts and boxers on the occasion when to much party favors forced him to spend the night in our guest room. There was some curiousity on my part. Well the night it finally happened i was more than relaxed by some good food and wine. I found myself in bed with both of them. I started out with good intentions of only oral with him while my husband was going doggie. To make the story short i must have really lost my inhibitions because two times that night i had my legs wrapped around the back of the first man besides my husband in 25 years feeling the rush of cum filling me. The next day or two i had difficulty looking at both my husband or him feeling embarrassed i guess. That went away the next weekend while watching the ball game. I yook him to bed alone and after we had both thoroughly enjoyed each my husband came in. He was so excited that just about the time he slid into my well bred VJJ he started adding his sterile semen to Dante's ample amount of sperm filled cum already in me. We have been together for almost 15 years now.

Old 06-14-2017, 07:41 PM

A great story. Happy that you enjoyed him. As a husband, I can tell you that watching a wife being pleasured by another man is very hot to watch.

Old 06-17-2017, 02:17 PM

Thanks for the replies guys. I'm not into the humiliation stuff or the cream pie tbh. Just find it really hot imagining sharing my wife with a hung black guy. Just finding the right one now.

Old 06-17-2017, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddy69 View Post
We are pretty close to going all the way with a Bbc fucking my wife. We still need to be 100% confident in what we are doing.

How did things go for the people who've done it? Like after the fucking? Was it awkward? What happened?

I'd love to know.
My first experience was the most erotic and exciting sex I had ever had. That was 25 years ago and I have been addicted to sex with black men ever since....Becky

After the first time
Old 06-18-2017, 04:02 AM

Default After the first time

I was HOOKED. Its totally true... once you go BLACK there's no going back.

OMG I wish Id done it AGES ago.

No regrets, just wish we'd done this earlier in our youth.
Old 06-18-2017, 09:12 AM

Default No regrets, just wish we'd done this earlier in our youth.

When my wife was in her 20's and 30's she was a sexual beast, she could fuck daily. That being said, she never entertained the idea of being with a black guy due to her upbringing and at the time, there were no decent guys around to entice her or turn her on.
Once she finally met the right guy and let her inhibitions subside, she wentoff on a business trip and experienced a black man on her own.

She called me the next day all excited to say, "Well, I did it and it was really good!" I asked her if she wanted to do it again with someone closer to home and she said she was cool with that.

Since her first, she has had several black guys where I have been present for most of them, it has been very enjoyable for all involved, not humiliating at all, infact quite the opposite. The guys involved have always showed us both a great deal of respect and appreciation for the experience to be intimate with my wife. My wife as she as gotten older, has cooled down on her sex drive. I would love to see her once again on her back, legs held by her ankles while a black man just pumps her full but its been tough living on one of the Hawaiian islands, where most people will eventually know you, so perhaps if we did this sooner we could've enjoyed a lot more experiences, but at least we had actually done it, and enjoy this lifestyle verses just hoping and dreaming anout it.
Goid luck, try it for yourself, it's really erotic as anything you could ever imagine.

wife watching
Old 06-02-2018, 01:19 AM

Default wife watching

As it turns out, my wife was also a sexual dynamo in her 20s and 30s. Unfortunately for me, it took me some time to realize that I enjoyed watching my wife being fucked by another man. I did some stupid things when I was younger and during my last tryst, my wife decided it was 'pay back' time and decided to make herself available to just about any man who wanted her. I, of course, had no idea she had become a slut, because I was off doing my own thing.

This all happened BEFORE I discovered my lust for watching my wife. After we got back together finally, she slipped one night while I was between her beautiful white thighs and said something that got my immediate attention. After I asked her what she was talking about, she refused to tell me until I pulled out and threatened not to put it back in until she told me. Well, she was hesitant at first, but then finally confided that she had not been faithful while I was off getting some strange.

INSTANT CREAM-PIE!!

For some strange reason, hearing her tell me she had sex with another man was just so erotic. I made her tell me some of the stories she had, and once she started talking, I was filling her up within minutes. Then I decided to ask her to do it again, only with me there to watch. She didn't want to at first, thinking I would slide back into my stupid days. But I finally convinced her and we were on our way!

Not into any humiliation, but the first time I slid inside her after another man had left his seed in her, I came right away. She was just soooo loose and dripping wet! You guys know what I mean! That sure was a lot of fun!!

yes
Old 06-02-2018, 02:36 AM

Default yes

My wife and I discussed her first time after we were in bed and I had been able to watch her with him. It was everything we wanted it to be and the black man that had her worked with me and thought she was my sister and he asked me if he could date my sister and he did for about 6 months after their first time, with them fucking on a regular basis. Worked out just great, what else can I say. GTR