Welcome to the Interracial Forums.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Member Login:

Anybody else impressed with the way black men just take our wives?
Old 07-28-2017, 04:49 AM

Default Anybody else impressed with the way black men just take our wives?

Although it was quite a few years ago,I still remember the way a black guy that worked with my wife just took her right in front of me! He came over to hang out with us a few times. He was a very dark skinned guy from Nigeria. He worked in the resturant and sent all his money back home to his family. One night we were hanging out,and it was getting late so he was getting ready to leave. We walked him to the door,and I shook his hand, My wife gave him a hug,and when they separated,he grabbed my wife right by the pussy. He continued to rub her pussy and she turned to me and said can I? I nodded,and within five minutes he was balls deep in my wife,and stayed that way for over an hour while I waited in the other room. When they were done she had a glow like I never seen before! I was amazed at his confidence! They were together about a year before he went home. I would love to hear anybody elses story about how a Blackman took their wife! I believe that nowadays a Black guy can have any white wife he wants!

Last edited by mypete; 07-28-2017 at 04:51 AM..

Old 07-28-2017, 10:48 AM

Sounds to me like you got exactly what you wanted. 25 years ago my husband brought a black co-worker home for a 3some. I actually had an orgasm just sucking his dick. I have been addicted to sex with black men ever since....Becky
Attached Thumbnails
Anybody else impressed with  the way black men just take our wives?-screenshot_2016-02-03-06-22-09-1-1.jpg  

Old 07-28-2017, 05:33 PM

Becky, I wish my wife was still into it like she was back then. You are the ultimate wife!

her first
Old 08-02-2017, 05:30 AM

Default her first

My wife's very first after we were married was a black guy I worked with at a new years eve party. He thought that she was my sister and even tho she told him she was married her fucked her twice in an upstairs bedroom to bring in the new year. It seemed to me that he didn't care if she was married. I watched from the hallway and I had to admit that he gave it to her real good both times. GTR